Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited 1:1 mentorship for one low monthly rate
How does it works?
Browse through our list of mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a content marketing expert?
Content marketing’s explosion in popularity has been replaced with a stark and sobering realization that everyone’s doing it, and many are doing it extremely well. If you have not started content marketing yet you might think that you are too late, but I have good news for you.
It’s not too late!
On the contrary, it’s never been a better time to get started with content marketing if you know what you’re doing and focus on channels that work for your business.
Yes, there is definitely a lot more competition than there used to be a few years back. With more than 2 million blog posts being created every day, the level of competitiveness is dramatically increased. But there are still many ways to succeed and drive growth using content marketing. You just might have to zig where all the others zag.
Lots of the “tricks” and best practices that you read about on blogs and watch on online courses are completely outdated and simply won’t work anymore. In saturated markets taking the copycat approach is the surest way to failure. A strategic approach needs to be taken to succeed in content marketing in 2021. It’s not enough to just “show up” with your blog and podcast. Everyone’s doing that already.
To get the latest insight on what’s working and what’s not working in content marketing you need to talk directly to the “doers” are actually practicing content marketing at high-growth startups themselves.
And that’s exactly where GrowthMentor becomes insanely useful.
Common Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.