Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice on customer success initiatives
- If you want to learn more about specific tactics you can use with customers to gain their love
- If you are an established business but have no idea where to start with customer success (but know you should)
- If you are curious to learn how other startups structure their customer success teams and scale their processes
- If you want tips on how to use your existing customer success team to help with sales too
- If you are thinking of using a customer success SaaS software to track NPS but aren’t sure how to proceed
- If you want someone to go over your customer service templates, email replies, and give feedback on ways to improve
Common Use Cases
How to do jobs to be done interviews
Learn how to conduct jobs to be done interviews and what to do with the data.
Decrease your churn rate
How to identify the core reasons of churn and tips on how to increase retention.
Improve your product onboarding
How to identify drop-off points in your product onboarding and what you can do to improve product adoption.
How to do customer development
Learn the best ways to do customer development so you don’t waste time building things nobody wants.
How to use voice of customer data in copy
Strategies for leveraging voice of customer (VOC) data in your copy to increase conversion rates.
Crafting a killer value proposition
How to craft a killer value proposition that instantly resonates with your ideal customer persona.
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.