Bootstrapped friendly pricing
- Unlimited free calls
- Mentor match making
- Exclusive video content
- Community networking
- Accountability coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up you can filter mentors by their job title, the tools they use, or their areas of expertise to find the perfect match for you OR post a help request with your issue and they apply to help.
We have an in-app scheduling system that you’ll use to request the session and once they approve it, you meet via Zoom, Skype or Hangouts.
We do have a “three in the queue” policy which encourages mindful booking. But once you complete one call, you can book another one if you so wish.
Please note that for mentors that charge for their time, there is no limit on how many you can book at once.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform.
- They want to build up reviews. They know they can add value and help people, so why should they be at the bottom of the list?!
We believe in Active Learning.
Reading blogs and watching courses fall into the passive learning category. You are consuming the knowledge, but most of the time that new info just sits in your brain and is then forgotten.
By speaking things through with someone else, it reinforces the topic and you are way more likely to follow through and actually implement it after a conversation.
Problem solving out-loud FTW!
PLUS! Every case is individual and deserves personalized advice.
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from this platform.
We have a great filtering system and you can also post a help request for the mentors to apply to you. We are always around on live chat to help you with your selection as well.
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia.
We’re proud to be a thoroughly international community.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
Yep. Many of our members get their companies to sponsor membership for them as part of their learning and development budget. Here are a few templates you can modify that should help you convince your boss to invest in your growth.
There’s no catch.