Never feel like you're alone again
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls with highly skilled, vetted mentors
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ability to post help requests and have mentors apply to you
- Ability to opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Startup founders with massive heart and vision but a bootstrapped budget for growth
- Ambitious growth marketers that want to learn from others' successes (and mistakes)
- CMOs and VP's of Growth that are hungry for for their assumptions to be challenged
- Performance marketers that want to learn from top 1% Google and Facebook Ads experts
- Traditional marketers that want to transition into a growth role but are overwhelmed
- Product managers that want to approach product development from a growth-driven mindset
- Niels Zee Head of Growth at StuDocu
“GrowthMentor has helped me to build tons of in-depth skills, learn approaches, get career direction and feedback and a lot for my personal brand.”
- Hal Zeitlin Owner of Candid Leap -digital strategy and consulting
“I already work enough hours. And since I can’t be an expert in 20 areas, I rely on GrowthMentor to deliver the best results to my clients.”
- Stephanie Houng Founder at Komedy.io
“I constantly have different problems and don’t know who to ask for advice. It’s great knowing that this resource is here when I need it.”
- Johanna Rustia Solopreneur bootstrapping a startup food company
“I’ve got a secret arsenal to ask for help when I need it – it’s very comforting as a solopreneur.”
Here's what members are saying
Chat with mentors from some amazing companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you become a member, you can filter the mentors by numerous categories OR post a help request with your issue and they apply to help.
We have an in-app scheduling system that you’ll use request the session and once they approve it, you meet via Zoom, Skype or Hangouts.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up and coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions in the beginning to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform.
- They want to build up reviews. They know they can add value and help people, so why should they be at the bottom of the list?!
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from this platform.
We have a great filtering system and you can also post a help request for the mentors to apply to you. We are always around on live chat to help you with your selection as well.
We believe in Active Learning.
Reading blogs and watching courses fall into the passive learning category. You are consuming the knowledge, but most of the time that new info just sits in your brain and is then forgotten.
By speaking things through with someone else, it reinforces the topic and you are way more likely to follow through and actually implement it after a conversation.
Problem solving out-loud FTW!
PLUS! Every case is individual and deserves personalized advice.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.