Ready to get growing?
- Yearly - 3 months free 🎁
$150 billed quarterly
$450 billed yearly (Save $150)
$255 billed quarterly
$765 billed annually (Save $255)
Starting from $450 per month for 5 seats
If you’re serious about growth, you need more than “thought leadership” blog posts, courses, and podcastsTALK DIRECTLY TO OPERATORS WORKING AT TOP TECH STARTUPS
Don’t just take our word for it
“This is a game-changer! Having a mentor is one of the many aspects people attribute to their success. Having a marketplace of mentors you can choose from is almost too good to be true.”
“GrowthMentor definitely delivers above promised and advertised.”
“GrowthMentor changed my life! Hands down the best platform for excelling in your career. The membership fee is nothing! I would pay 5x the amount I currently do.”
“GrowthMentor enables you to talk with other founders who have been where you are and who can help you to get up the learning curve faster and avoid costly mistakes. It is an incredibly valuable resource!”
“I’m an experienced tech CEO with 2 exits and I’m getting a lot of value already from the GrowthMentor.”
“Mentors are generous, kind, and just plain SMART business people. The key to growth is to surround yourself with those who are one or many steps ahead but have been in your shoes so they get you. I feel fortunate to have been introduced to this platform and look forward to growing along with it!”
“I wish I had found GrowthMentor earlier! What I have learned in a few sessions with mentors would’ve saved me thousands of $$ and countless months of delays and procrastination.“
GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality startup mentors to speak with (and often!).
Get your company to pay for membership
Nobody's an expert at everything, and that's ok!
Thousands of founders and marketers are using mentors to skip the trial & error.
Still have questions?
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them.
- Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform.
- They want to build up reviews. They know they can add value and help people, so why should they be at the bottom of the list?!
We do have a “three in the queue” policy which encourages mindful booking. But once you complete one call, you can book another one if you so wish.
Please note that for mentors that charge for their time, there is no limit on how many you can book at once.
What we look for:
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience working in growth.
- Ability to listen actively, empathize, and put themselves in their mentees shoes.
- An attitude that says I really love what I do and I’m here to help you with your problems.
- Ability to carry a conversation effectively over a digital audio or video conferencing tool.
- Working experience in the categories of mentorship that you wish to provide on the platform.
- One of our core values is intellectual humility and this is a characteristic that all of our mentors should embody.
- GrowthMentor is a give first platform. You should be cool with mentoring for free until you have three reviews.
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia.
We’re proud to be a thoroughly international community.
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from this platform.
We have a great filtering system and you can also post a help request for the mentors to apply to you.
We are always around on live chat to help you with your selection as well.
We believe in Active Learning.
Reading blogs and watching courses fall into the passive learning category. You are consuming the knowledge, but most of the time that new info just sits in your brain and is then forgotten.
By speaking things through with someone else, it reinforces the topic and you are way more likely to follow through and actually implement it after a conversation.
Problem solving out-loud FTW!
PLUS! Every case is individual and deserves personalized advice.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
Many of our members get their companies to sponsor membership for them as part of their learning and development budget.
Here are a few templates you can modify that should help you convince your boss to invest in your (and subsequently their) growth.
There’s no catch.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.