GET MENTORED BY TOP 3% GROWTH EXPERTS THAT GENUINELY ENJOY HELPING
How GrowthMentor works in 50 seconds
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you become a member, you can filter the mentors by numerous categories OR post a help request with your issue and they apply to help.
We have an in-app scheduling system that you’ll use request the session and once they approve it, you meet via Zoom, Skype or Hangouts.
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls with highly skilled, vetted mentors
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ability to post help requests and have mentors apply to you
- Ability to opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Membership to private Slack Community
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up and coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions in the beginning to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
We get this question a lot.
We are very good at weeding out mentor applicants that view this as a lead gen source.
You can rest assured that there is no “catch” or hidden upsell here.
What you get is simply a bunch of friendly startup and marketing mentors that just really enjoy helping people with growth. Nothing more, nothing less.
You can learn more about the mentor vetting process by checking out the FAQ below.
Do you meet the requirements to be a growth mentor?
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience working in growth.
- Ability to listen actively, empathize, and put themselves in their mentees shoes.
- An attitude that says I really love what I do and I’m here to help you with your problems.
- Ability to carry a conversation effectively over a digital audio or video conferencing tool.
- Working experience in the categories of mentorship that you wish to provide on the platform.
- One of our core values is the growth mindset and this is a mindset that all of our mentors should embody.
- GrowthMentor is a #givefirst platform. You should be cool with mentoring for free until you have three reviews
If you are interested in requesting an invite to become a growth mentor and meet this criteria, please fill in your email on this page.