Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited 1:1 mentorship for one low monthly rate
How does it works?
Browse through our list of mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to Amplitude Experts?
Amplitude is a business analytics tool that tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications.
Most people use Amplitude to track product analytics through event-based tracking.
Make the most out of Amplitude by talking to experts that use it:
- If you’re not sure whether you even need Amplitude in the first place
- If you’ve got a bad habit of over-complicating your analytics tools and want to talk strategy before you build
- If you’ve got customer data in other systems that you want to pipe into Amplitude but aren’t sure the best way to do it
- If you’re not a developer so it’s hard for you to understand the events vs. users structure and how it all works
- If you’re not handling the distinct_id correctly which is causing a domino effect of useless data and bugs and need some help
- If you’re curious about how other startups are using Amplitude for inspiration
Whether it’s your first time setting up an event-based product analytics tool like Amplitude or you’re an experienced product manager that works in Amplitude daily, it can’t hurt to speak to other Amplitude experts to get their take on how to maximize the impact of this tool (so you’re not just setting up dashboards for the sake of it).
Related Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.