Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice from growth hacking experts
However, growth hacking can be used to validate hypotheses or assumptions about a new business idea, a possible additional feature or a variant of an existing online product.
This mindset is based mainly on building lean experiments thanks to which we can validate a hypothesis on a specific step of the “pirate funnel” (or “AAARRR funnel”):
The success of the experiment strongly depends on how well it is set up and prioritized with respect to other potential experiments that could also drive growth.
Nobody is an expert at everything, and it’s important to be able to bounce ideas off with people that have more experience with you.
A very common use case for talking to a growth hacking expert is using them as a sounding board to get feedback on your growth hacking strategies.
Another popular use case for talking to a growth hacking mentor is to learn best practices on how to implement an experiment-driven and data-driven growth strategy within your organization. You can learn a lot faster by asking direct and pointed questions to a veteran practitioner than by consuming static blog content and video courses.
Common Use Cases
Setting up experimentation frameworks
How to set up an experimentation framework in your organization and incorporate it into your growth culture.
Improve your product onboarding
How to identify drop-off points in your product onboarding and what you can do to improve product adoption.
B2B SaaS growth strategy
Learn the best strategies for growing B2B SaaS startups by speaking to these mentors.
Harnessing growth loops in marketplaces
Understanding the factors that are required to build high leverage growth loops in two-sided-marketplaces.
Scaling traffic through UGC
The best way to scale SEO is by leveraging the power of user-generated content growth loops. All the mentors in this collection have first-had experience harnessing UGC in SEO.
How to prioritize growth channels
How to decide which growth channels to prioritize and what are the signs that you should start to scale them.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- If you’re not sure what growth hacking is and want to have it explained to you 1:1 by a pro
- If you want to brainstorm creative out-of-the-box marketing tactics with growth hacking experts
- If you want a second opinion on your growth hacking idea before you implement it
- If you want help prioritizing your growth ideas using a scalable framework
- If you need technical implementation assistance from a technical growth marketer
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.