Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $75/mo
How GrowthMentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice from link building experts
You’re here because you’re tired of reading the same blog posts that everyone else reads.
Having direct 1:1 access to get advice from experienced SEOs and link builders is more appealing to you than a stale video course, too.
And for good reason.
Besides just getting advice, you’ll also be networking.
Why does that matter?
Because the #1 biggest secret none of the link building “gurus” want you to know is that the vast majority of their strongest backlinks come from their network.
Here’s how the exchange usually goes:
- You: “You’ve got a site with a DR62? Cool. I got a DR52 and have a buddy with a DR72.”
- Your new internet friend: “Awesome. I’ll hit you up with a DR82 backlink next week. Gonna drop a guest post. Hook me up with that DR72 whenever you get a chance.”
Build real relationships with people by adding value, and the links will come.
Common Use Cases
Companies that invest in customer success programs have lower churn rates than those that don’t. Get help setting up yours.
Entrepreneurship truly is a roller-coaster. The cliche about the ups and the downs ain’t no joke.
If you’re simply not sure what to do next then why not get a second opinion?
Learn how to extract voice of customer data even without many clients.
Frequently asked questions
Here are just a couple of use cases:
- You are new to link building and want to get a mentoring session to hack your learning curve
- You want to talk to link building experts with years of experience and learn from their wisdom
- You are considering buying backlinks from Fiverr or Upwork but aren’t sure if it’s a good idea
- You want to build relationships with experts on the GrowthMentor platform and hopefully get an organic whitehat link because you are so freaking cool
Building links is a massive ranking factor, are you doing it right?
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions