Get higher ROC (Return on Content) with repurposing and distribution
Or why you're doing it wrong if you just hit 'Publish' and move on
1/3 of marketers see no content marketing success despite constantly pushing out new content. What's the catch?
You've worked your brain off. You've researched, written, edited, designed, recorded... you've sweated for hours to produce a stellar piece of content. That gets no eyeballs. Zilch. Nada. Crickets through and through.
This is an everyday reality for content creators – but it doesn't need to be. You can expect far better results if you add two extra ingredients to your content production routine. And these are content distribution and repurposing. Vassy will show you how to get them right.
- How to create your content distribution workflow
- Why you need to plan distribution at the start, not the end
- What content is good for repurposing
- What are the most efficient ways to repurpose content
- How to measure the impact of your distribution and repurposing efforts
- What you can delegate and what to keep under control
The mentors in this video
I’ve spent more than a decade in digital marketing, with a primary focus in e-commerce and SaaS. My last role at a B2C SaaS startup with more than 500,000 registered users. Then I decided to go solo and work as an independent consultant on other exciting projects – and I always like to see new ones!
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.