Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited 1:1 mentorship for one low monthly rate
How does it works?
Browse through our list of growth marketing experts using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect growth marketing expert for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a growth marketing mentor?
GrowthMentor is the only mentorship platform on the internet with a niche focus on growth marketing. We felt growth marketers deserved it, because let’s face it, growth marketing is extremely demanding.
Any blog post you’ll read about “how to learn growth marketing” will harp on about the importance of being T-shaped. That’s great and all, but there’s no point in becoming T-shaped for the sake of being T-shaped. If you’re not applying what you’re learning you’re going to forget it at some point. It’s the same with learning a foreign language.
Being T-shaped is awesome, but become T-shaped as a result of learning new things that are required to learn in order to reach your short term goals. Let it happen naturally. For example, don’t try to learn Google Ads and Facebook ads until mastering the fundamentals of conversion rate optimization and have a product worth spending money on ads to send traffic to.
And one last thing, nobody else is going through exactly the same challenges as you. You’re 100% unique. And that’s the real advantage of this platform. It’s the 1:1 nature of actually speaking to a growth marketing expert that’s been in your shoes before. The advice you’ll get will be 100% unique to YOUR situation, something that can never happen be replicated through taking a course (even the fancy ones like Reforge, CXL, and Demandcurve) or by reading blog posts.
Common Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
Once you sign up you can filter mentors by their job title, the tools they use, or their areas of expertise to find the perfect match for you OR post a help request with your issue and they apply to help.
We have an in-app scheduling system that you’ll use to request the session and once they approve it, you meet via Zoom, Skype or Hangouts.
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- If you’re not sure what growth marketing is and want to have it explained to you 1:1 by a pro
- If you want to brainstorm creative out-of-the-box marketing tactics with growth marketing experts
- If you want a second opinion on your growth hacking idea before you implement it
- If you want help prioritizing your growth ideas using a scalable framework
- If you need technical implementation assistance from a technical growth marketer
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from this platform.
We have a great filtering system and you can also post a help request for the mentors to apply to you. We are always around on live chat to help you with your selection as well.
GrowthMentor is a GIVE FIRST platform.
This policy literally enforces that.
This allows members to get access to high level advice at no extra cost.
If an extremely experienced mentor comes on to the platform with a super impressive resume, they will do their first few calls for free – so even bootstrapped startups can get on a call with them.
With all of that being said, we do believe that mentors should be able to choose if they want to be reimbursed for the time after they get their feet wet and get some experience under the belt.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.