Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited 1:1 mentorship for one low monthly rate
How does it works?
Browse through our exclusive database of vetted Facebook ads mentors. Read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect Facebook ads mentor for you? Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Ask questions, get advice, and get unstuck.
Why talk to a Facebook Ads Mentor?
How a growth mentor can help you with Facebook Ads:
- Demystifying Audience Targeting: Feel overwhelmed by the endless targeting options on Facebook? A growth mentor can simplify this complexity, guiding you through the maze of audience segmentation to find the perfect mix for your campaigns.
- Bridging the Gap from Google Ads to Facebook: Excelling in Google Ads doesn’t always translate to instant success on Facebook. Our mentors can help you understand the unique nuances of Facebook Ads, ensuring a smoother transition.
- Diagnosing Low Conversion Rates: If your ads are set but the conversions aren’t rolling in, a mentor can help pinpoint and fix what’s not clicking. Sometimes, a fresh pair of eyes is all you need to turn things around.
- Mastering A/B Testing: Knowing the theory of A/B testing is one thing; executing it effectively is another. Our mentors provide practical insights on structuring your tests to yield clear, actionable results.
- Beyond Interest Targeting: If you’re stuck in the realm of interest targeting, a mentor can introduce you to the world of broad targeting and the new Advantage + Audience targeting.
- Revitalizing Boring Ads: Got the campaign setup side down but struggling to create ads that capture attention? A mentor with a creative edge can offer feedback and ideas to inject life into your ads.
No matter what your experience level, there’s always room to grow
Whether you’re setting up your first campaign or you’ve been in the Facebook Ads game for years, consulting with Facebook Ads experts can provide new perspectives and strategies to maximize the impact of this powerful marketing tool.
Related Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
Nope. That’s your job. Where our community of vetted Facebook Ads experts comes in is advice and mentorship. Execution isn’t what this platform offers.
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.