Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $75/mo
Find Facebook Ads mentors in just a few clicks
Browse through our exclusive database of vetted Facebook ads mentors. Read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect Facebook ads mentor for you? Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Ask questions, get advice, and get unstuck.
Why talk to a Facebook Ads expert?
How a growth mentor can help you with Facebook Ads:
- You’re intimidated by the seemingly unlimited amount of variations you can make with audience targeting and need some help
- You’re pretty good with Adwords but are new to Facebook and are noticing that they’re completely different beasts!
- You’ve made your audiences and ads but your conversion rate is terrible and you don’t know why
- You know the importance of A/B testing but don’t have the experience needed to properly structure A/B testing in your campaigns
- You’re relying too much on interest targeting and desperately want to squeeze as much ROI as possible out of custom audience targeting
- You’ve got the “tech” side under control, but you’re failing with your ads. They’re super boring!
Whether it’s your first time setting up Facebook Ads or you’re an experienced Facebook Ads user that’s been using it for years, it can’t hurt to speak to other Facebook Ads experts to get their take on how to maximize the impact of this incredibly powerful tool.
Related Use Cases
If you’re spending more than $1M per year on PPC, simple Google searches won’t help anymore.
The success of any growth experiment strongly depends on how well it is set up. Are you using a standardized and repeatable framework? Are your growth experiments prioritized with respect to other potential experiments that could also drive growth?
The age-old dilemma. Should you hire in-house marketers or outsource to an agency or freelancers.
Growth hacking is all about using an agile process that’s grounded in rapid experimentation and constant learning. It’s the business version of holding a growth mindset, and it’s for that very reason that it works so well.
Frequently asked questions
Nope. That’s your job. Where our community of vetted Facebook Ads experts comes in is advice and mentorship. Execution isn’t what this platform offers.
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions