A written marketing plan: The key to consistent growth
A profitable roadmap for startups or existing businesses
Overcome your fear of writing an effective marketing plan with this simple process
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I'll spend the first four sharpening the ax".
Following this workshop, you'll be able to reduce your planning anxiety and learn how to write an effective plan.
- The critical elements of an effective marketing plan
- A simple & powerful tool to guide anyone how to develop a strategically sound and practical plan (all attendees will get a copy)
- Who should be involved in developing the plan
- The right way to develop a marketing budget
- How often should you write a plan?
- When is the best time to write a plan?
- How long should it be?
The mentors in this video
Patient listener, coach, mentor. 4 decades of growing start-ups to multi-million dollar B2B/B2C companies. Strategic & creative problem-solving driven via unbiased intuitive perspective. Exceptional leadership/management experience.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.