21 Career Reflections
Have you ever thought of going back to your school and sharing your career journey and experiences?
To connect with future students who are ready to shape their own dreams. I just got this chance to connect with students and teachers from my school ~ 20 years ago.
As part of my journey, I have three core values - inspire, influence and impact.
- Inspire is all about building that trust and credibility with your team members as well as with the community.
- Influence is about extreme ownership, owning the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Impact is not just about the results. It's about the relationships that you're building as you navigate through your career.
- 1. Time is your biggest wealth
- 2. Do what you love
- 3. Define success on your own terms
- 19. Curiosity
- 20. Empathy
- 21. Openness
- What is most important in life and career
- Understanding your core values
- 21 reflections to inspire your thinking
The mentors in this video
Div Manickam is a mindful soul and a believer in simplicity. Like an alchemist, Div loves the magic of bringing two worlds together. From frameworks in product marketing to mentoring, she enjoys sharing her experiences on authentic leadership, mindfulness, product marketing and mental wellbeing.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.