The best things in life aren’t free.
You can fight me on this one, go ahead.
I’ll win with one word.
Membership to GrowthMentor is not free. But it can be free for you if you get your company to pay for it!
I’m going to help you write a killer email (I was going to use the word letter, but do letters even exist anymore?!) to convince the ‘up aboves’ to hook you up with GrowthMentor membership.
We believe in personalization around these parts, hence the whole premise of the 1 on 1 calls and all that jazz so be sure to edit the template according to your particular case. I’ve added some gifs and extra tidbits at the bottom to sprinkle in for extra effect.
Pick one that fits your personality best
Give me GrowthMentor or give me death!
You can just send over the company credit card number. And don’t forget the CVV code this time. Thanks.
I don’t think I can go on without GrowthMentor.
I really need to talk to some someone outside of this organization.
I’m all by myself working on XYZ. I could really use some help!
I’m ready to learn as much as I can about XYZ and take this company to the top!
Add some flair to your request.
- Where else can I pick the brains of people with experience at companies like Google, Amazon, IBM and Atlassian?!
- I just don’t have enough time to spend hours and hours reading tutorials and watching videos of how to do something. I’d rather just get on screen share with a pro and go through it together.
- Maybe after some time I can become a growth mentor myself. That would be great exposure for the company!
- I can book unlimited calls with these mentors. Each week I can perfect a new skill!
- They have mastermind groups that are super niche focused, so I can really get some good insight from others just like me.
- This can get me on 1:1 calls with people I could never connect with otherwise.
Still need a bit of extra oomph to convince them? Book a demo call and let your boss drill our team.