Unlock access to 60+ hours of exclusive video contentCreate Account
How to create a bulletproof content strategy in 8 steps
Increase brand awareness, drive more leads, and solidify your company's market position
Many companies don't realize that there is a difference between having a plan and a strategy. Are you one of them?
Having a system in place is the key to a successful content strategy. You need to know why you are doing something before you can move to the ‘how’.
Alas, too many companies narrow down their content strategy to finding relevant keywords and producing articles around them.
If you're struggling to see increase brand awareness and see results from your content strategy, join the first workshop from a series of five where we will cover everything from A to Z.
- Brief historical overview: how marketing evolved from 1940s to the 21st century
- “Me selling proposition”: behavioral psychology, content marketing examples
- Differences between strategic content and random content publishing
- Setting the fundamentals for your content strategy
- Moving away from capturing single keywords to building topical authority
- Content ideation process that ensures diversity in both format and topics
The mentors in this video
Mia Comic Founder & Content Strategist
Hi there! My name is Mia and I’m the Founder & Content Strategist @ Bublgam.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.