Unlock access to 60+ hours of exclusive video contentCreate Account
How to Build & Track your Growth Budget and Target
Set yourself up for growth
Building a growth budget, then tracking success of that budget allocation is key to repeatable, scalable growth!
So many startup growth budgets are built using a "finger in the air" method, often just allocating a portion of total cost output to growth. This is not an effective method.
You need a logical process to ensure you're going to hit your targets. Then, once you've built the budget it's vital to track the success of that budget allocation.
Whether you're a startup founder, a CMO or a growth marketer ambitious to get involved in a company's growth budget allocation this workshop is for you.
- How to build a marketing budget
- How to build 12-month growth targets
- How to allocate budget based on your marketing strategy
- How to track the success of your budget allocation
- Things to avoid when building your budget
- Common mistakes when tracking success of your growth activities
The mentors in this video
Tristan Gillen 🚀 Startup Founder | 🎯 Growth Marketer | 🔍 CRM Consultant
Startup Founder 🚀 | Growth Marketer 🎯 | CRM Consultant 🔍
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.