If you’re a PM trying to break into growth
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Acquire hyper-specific skill sets and knowledge
Connect with true industry experts
Team up with people who truly care
“Knowing I can always book a call to help me clarify what I’m doing is the best feeling in the world.”
No more second-guessing every decision you need to make
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- How to setup experimentation frameworks
- How to prioritize growth channels
- How to deal with internal politics
- How to negotiate comp packages
- How to delegate efficiently
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to make data-informed decisions
Skip the awkward outreach on LinkedIn
“Craig did an amazing job of getting to know me and my product ideas, to help me find clarity on my goals, methods, and next steps.”
“Loved the session. Gave me a true sense of clarity and just a different perspective. Made my week. Craig asked tons of questions before diving into recommendations, and then was very clear about giving his point of view. I would absolutely recommend speaking to Craig if you need a well-rounded view of your business, and a of product development chunk specifically. Thanks Craig!”
“I had approached Craig for advice on fundraising and could immediately feel the infectious positive energy and he seemed more excited to guide us, he quickly reviewed the deck and advised us on some course correction.”
“Nataly is an extremely empathetic and friendly mentor. First, she fully understood my problem by asking good questions. Then she helped me to solve it. She provided expert examples so I can think about my problem from several different angles. I would recommend Nataly for everyone who needs help with Product Management in EdTech.”
“Nataly guided me step by step how to approach new features development research: what criteria to use for a team to evaluate new business directions, how to identify user needs, how to think about monetization. Her suggestions were supported by examples from previous startups and projects. She was prepared for the call and very supportive. Hope to have another consultation soon!”
“Awesome session! Focused, direct, actionable. We talked about feature launches, competitors’ research, how to work with the product team. In the end, I had a list of actions that I need to do. Thank you!”
Tamas helped me a lot in 30 minutes. We are thinking about our first growth hire, either growth marketing, growth PM or product marketing and he really helped clear my thinking on which to do and when. Just what I needed to get unblocked. Thanks Tamas!
Tamas is a genius and saved me from choosing a short-term technical decision for a customer, that may not be in their best long-term interest. Now I can communicate this. Deeply grateful. So many marketing analytics tools, so it’s very valuable to get the plan audited by Tamas.
Session with Tamas went fantastic! He guided me on what tools I should use when it comes to analytics based on my startup needs. He even got into the nitty-gritty of how to set up the reports as well! Both on the front end and backend! Really helpful! 🙂
“Jon provided us with clarity on how to move forward at this stage. He is extremely knowledgeable in the startup space and provided us with some great tips for validating our idea. Thank you Jon, I look forward to speaking with you soon.”
“Jon was awesome to talk with, has a lot of energy and great ideas about product-market fit and growth hacking”
“Jon was very helpful. He gave me great advice on how to achieve product market fit, how to better understand our users and how to offer them tangible value. I really appreciate the time he dedicated to understanding my business and put himself in my shoes. Thanks again Jon!”
“Vidya was much much too kind. She expertly listened and responded immediately with answers that shook me to the core. I honestly don’t know how she did it, she actively listened and responded immediately with the exact right solution. Even when I hemmed and hawed and tried to work around it, she stood firm and figured out how to work around my hesitations and move me to the right solution.”
“Vidya was amazing. Rapid fire questions and answers. In our 30 minutes she helped me work through how to focus on the 5 different jobs I have as a startup founder and prioritize. We went through my specific situation with an investor and how to better managed the relationship. And gave me some really good insights on fundraising.”
Vydia was not just kind, but sharp and very insightful. In under 20 minutes she cut through the noise to tell us exactly what we need to measure and care about to achieve product-market fit. I will endorse her 100%. A brilliant professional.
Loved talking with Evan, this call was super helpful. I received the feedback I needed and look forward to what’s next. Evan is an experienced product leader, and I will highly recommend talking to him for any product related challenges. Thank you Evan
Evan was amazingly helpful and friendly, and his insights were spot on. He gave us lots of good resources to continue our product journey, and provided us with practical advice to help with challenges in our product management process. I left the session super inspired and motivated. Thank you!
Evan absolutely blew my mind with what he taught me! Total paradigm shift. He taught me to focus on tracking my most qualified users first and foremost and so much more! We spoke about technology also and more about what activation really is! My man even stayed a bit longer to share another great suggestion of his! Crazy great sesh 🤯🤯🤯
How it works
1. Purchase membership
2. Find a product mentor
3. Schedule your video-call
Ready to Get Growing?
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
GrowthMentor is an on-demand platform where ambitious startup teams, entrepreneurs, and marketers can filter and book 1:1 calls with vetted mentors to work through their current growth struggles.
With membership, you are able to book calls with all of the mentors using our built-in scheduling system. The majority of the mentors are free while some do charge a reasonable rate for their time.
Click here to find everything included with membership and pricing.
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
GrowthMentor was built upon the idea that every situation is unique, so generic courses and blog posts just don’t cut it sometimes.
To actually solve your issue you need to connect with someone who’s “been there done that” and have a back-and-forth conversation about the particular roadblock you are facing at this very moment
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.