Next-Level Marketing: Skills for Success in 2023
For marketers, founders, and freelancers alike
Robots won't take your job - they'll make it better.
DALL-E, ChatGPT, Google's helpful content update, the rise of BeReal, and the confusing slo-mo train wreck of Twitter. 2022 was crazy and 2023 will be no different.
But there are skills you can hone to stay ahead of the marketing game - and we'll focus on them in this workshop. Warning: this isn't a session for shiny-new-thing-chasers.
It's about building up skills and knowledge around the foundations - the things that stay the same - and strengthening them with the latest technology.
In this workshop, you will hear about:
- How to future-proof your marketing for business and career success.
- The fundamental skills that, while not new and shiny, form the core of your marketing know-how.
- How new technology will help marketers in 2023 and what robots will continue to suck at.
- How to build up new skills and improve your knowledge.
- Tools, resources, and online spaces that can help you level up.
- What Jeff Bezos got right – especially when it comes to building up marketing skills.
The mentors in this video
I’ve spent more than a decade in digital marketing, with a primary focus in e-commerce and SaaS. My last role at a B2C SaaS startup with more than 500,000 registered users. Then I decided to go solo and work as an independent consultant on other exciting projects – and I always like to see new ones!
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.