How to Design Successful Business Models
Great business models are unique.
Step back from your product and think about what you want to achieve.
Do you want to be known for building a great product? A great company? Or for changing an industry?
We'll talk about the last one. How do you design a business model to change the world? What are the key design principles? What do you need to do? Where should you look? What's important?
Come as you are. And switch off your phone. I expect you to think.
- Why your startup will probably die
- The one thing that everyone tells you, and why it is wrong
- The two principles of business model innovation
- How far business model innovation can take you, and what you need to do next
- The key to successful disruption of your market
- The mission that is greater than your startup (and it's not God)
The mentors in this video
I am one of the top resident mentors at 500 Startups; one of the world’s leading VC firms with a portfolio of more than 40 unicorns Why? I like exploring. I do it in jungles and with ideas. I challenge assumptions. This helps my clients build disruptive business models. No vanilla at my table.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.