If you want to get better at Zapier
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult Zapier problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality marketing advisors to speak with (and often!).”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in Zapier from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- What Zaps to create
- Dealing with webhooks
- Building integrations
- Zaps not firing
- Zaps stuck in a loop
- Zap trigger test failing
- Dealing with task limits
- Comparing to Integromat
- Figuring out if you should learn it or delegate it
Meet the Zapier consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
Forget Bitcoins, Morgan should be a currency of his own. He’s THAT good and here’s why. Firstly, he took some time understanding exactly what I needed from our session and made sure I got those at the end. I’m incredibly passionate about data-driven marketing and went in with specific questions on how to get better at it. He prepped for our call and provided me with a list of resources he referred or still refers to. We discussed my business ideas, and whether he would pay for it and why xD. Morgan’s great at follow-ups as well, sending me stuff that we couldn’t get to during the call. I can’t imagine being on GrowthMentor without have spoken to him. Thanks, Morgan!
Morgan 🥇 5/5 stars It was a great and valuable chat, although I’ve booked only 30mins it was a value-packed call with many tips We’ve started talking about our overall PPC strategy and drilled down to specifics, focusing more on Linkedin. He immediately noticed our low CTR and advised us on how to approach this regarding improving our creatives and copy. He also recommended some useful tools to help us with creatives without dealing with an extended design team. I’m really satisfied with our call, with his attitude towards our challenges and knowledge about the topic. 👏
“Morgan knows growth! He unlocked tremendous value for my startup by orienting his tactical advice to the top-of-funnel stages of growth. Morgan had a dizzying number of state-of-the-art hacks for my bootstrapped venture that totally changed our go-to-market launch plan. Book a session with him and thank me later!”
If you’re working on a mobile app (or taking one to market), you should speak with Rabin! He provided a ton of good insights on app analytics and market intelligence tools, as well as ASO. Our session went 15 minutes longer than scheduled, and Rabin kindly stayed for the extra time to ensure we covered everything.
It was a great pleasure speaking with Rabin. Professional, friendly and very helpful. He understood my position and was really thoughtful as to ways he could help me given some of my obstacles in my company. Furthermore, he is clearly knowledgable in numerous areas of marketing, also with some great tips for 3rd party tools/companies that may be worth looking into to save time and money. Definitely recommend Rabin and looking forward to speaking with him in another meeting 🙂
“Rabin is absolutely amazing – so generous with his time and knowledge! After just one session, I gained so many insights – on both high-level strategy and execution levels. It was like a crash course in CRO – packed with knowledge and advice!”
“I got a lot of good, actionable feedback from my session with Justyna. She helped me improve our strategy to find our best market positioning. Highly recommended.”
“Had a session with Justyna on email strategy and content development. A great discussion full of helpful insights and actionable tactics. Definitely not the last time I’ll book a session! Thanks for your time and valuable advice :)”
“Providing insightful growth marketing strategies and finding focus, very informative session!”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best Zapier consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that Zapier does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your Zapier.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
How Marketing Teams Can Implement a Growth Process Even if They Don’t Have an Established Growth Team
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.