I’ve built & scaled a half-dozen companies (4 exits) & have worked with or advised over 100 others. After a few wins, and some epic losses, I can quickly understand the unique needs of a company and build that into an actionable growth framework to build upon.
How to Build a Growth Model for your Startup
Own your metrics, grow your business
The fastest growing startups know what metrics matter & how to influence them. Learn how in this workshop.
As a startup, knowing what to work on and how to do it can be incredibly tough. One great way to ensure you are making the right decisions is to own your forward looking growth goals. In this workshop, we’ll build out your growth model that you can use to ensure you are on the right track.
PS – if you plan to raise money for your startup, this model is essential. It is the exact one used by the LAUNCH Accelerator companies among dozens of other high growth startups.
- How to build a forward looking growth model
- How your conversion metrics feed your model
- Ways to influence growth of these metrics
- How to build a backward looking growth dashboard to keep you on track
- How to translate your model into a compelling narrative you can use internally and externally
The mentors in this video
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.