Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of Zapier experts using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect Zapier expert for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a Zapier expert?
How a growth mentor can help you with Zapier:
- You might be a marketing automation noob who’s just getting into basic Zapier automations and wants to take it to the next level
- You could be already quite proficient using Zapier, but want to get out of your vacuum and see how other experts use the tool
- You’ve got a bad habit of over-complicating your Zapier automations and want a second opinion
- You’ve got a particular automation in mind that could save you tons of time but aren’t sure how to pull it off
- You’re not sure if you should automate certain business processes and want to talk marketing automation strategy high-level
- You’re curious to learn how other startups use Zapier in their organizations
Whether it’s your first time setting up Zapier or you’re an experienced Zapier user that’s been using it for years, it can’t hurt to speak to other Zapier experts to get their take on how to maximize the impact of this incredibly powerful tool.
Related Use Cases
B2B SaaS growth strategy
Learn the best strategies for growing B2B SaaS startups by speaking to these mentors.
Early stage bootstrapped startup growth
Learn the best ways to grow an early-stage bootstrapped startup from mentors who have been there done that.
How to prioritize growth channels
How to decide which growth channels to prioritize and what are the signs that you should start to scale them.
Email marketing best practices
Learn best practices of email marketing from email marketing specialists.
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.