If you’re a product marketer
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Acquire hyper-specific skill sets and knowledge
Connect with true industry experts
Team up with people who truly care
“Before GrowthMentor I didn't have many people to bounce ideas off or help me clarify my thinking.”
No more second-guessing every decision you need to make
- What content formats are working best?
- Am I totally insane to do this "thing" right now?
- How to prioritize growth channels
- How would you approach this in my shoes?
- How to negotiate comp packages
- How to delegate efficiently
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to make data-informed decisions
Skip the awkward outreach on LinkedIn
Denny listened to our startup idea and after some elaboration gave some great actionable insights, to improve our conversation rates substantially. He is an expert marketer, and definitely a place to go to if you want to make the most bang for your advertising bucks. Thank you Denny!
Denny was amazing! His suggestions were very actionable and that made this call special. Definitely the most enriching 30 min conversation I’ve had in a while. Thank you Denny.
Denny is a brilliant marketer and mentor! I left our session with so much clarity, enthusiasm and actionable momentum. Thanks Denny!
Many thanks for your time, Kuba! I will definitely arrange further mentoring with you. He is highly recommended for you if you want to absorb the knowledge about Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Kuba is a great mentor! He has a wealth of knowledge and can provide advice with examples from his experience at a dizzying rate! Book with him and thank me later! 5*
Wish there was a 6th star to leave as a review. Highly highly recommend having a conversation with him, a real top class mentor! Kuba was super go-out-of-the-way helpful and arguably the best session I’ve booked on here.
“Jason was a rockstar. Asked lots of insightful questions, listened, and ultimately delivered 3 very actionable tips, that I am in the process of implementing. From start to beginning, great energy, I knew I was talking to a veteran in Growth Hacking space.”
“Just finished a great session with Jason. He was very tailored in applying his extensive experience/background to what I was looking for help on – hiring a remote marketing team. I could have easily chatted another hour! Super helpful, and an enjoyable experience with some clear takeaways. Thanks Jason.”
“Highly recommend Jason for a call. He really wanted to understand the problem and the whole situation and make you think of different variants before giving you his opinion. He really took you out of the box of your everyday thinking to better understand the situation and the problem you are facing. Thanks for it!”
“So awesome! Ekaterina is super knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. I can really tell she has a decade of experience in this industry. Don’t think I could have learned such valuable information in such a short amount of time anywhere else.”
“Highly knowledgeable on analytics! Help me out with the basics and gave me some insight on the more advanced stuff. Thanks a lot!”
“Ekaterina is thoughtful and strategical marketing leader who understand startup challenges from stakeholders and acquisition perspective. She gave me great suggestions about attribution models, evaluating channels performance and communication of each channel role in the marketing mix.”
I spent weeks agonising over a plan for what I should do next for the business. Tomek literally gave me a strategy for moving forward in under 30 minutes! Clear, friendly advice that I cannot recommend highly enough.
Tomek hooked me up with the inspiration and Hotjar knowledge bombs! Thank you Tomek for guiding me to better understanding/testing landing pages.
Tomek provided great insights about my target audience and shared suggestions to address their needs which are impactful, yet easy to implement. It was great to get feedback and suggestions from a mentor who has done it before, which helps being more confident in what you execute.
As I’m planning our Marketing Strategy 2023, I wanted a second opinion from a more experienced marketer who is also finding value in building an audience. She listened carefully, asked perfect questions, advised on some different angles that I should consider, and reassured me of the path I wanted to take.
How it works
1. Purchase membership
2. Find a mentor
3. Schedule your video-call
Ready to Get Growing?
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
GrowthMentor is an on-demand platform where ambitious startup teams, entrepreneurs, and marketers can filter and book 1:1 calls with vetted mentors to work through their current growth struggles.
With membership, you are able to book calls with all of the mentors using our built-in scheduling system. The majority of the mentors are free while some do charge a reasonable rate for their time.
Click here to find everything included with membership and pricing.
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
GrowthMentor was built upon the idea that every situation is unique, so generic courses and blog posts just don’t cut it sometimes.
To actually solve your issue you need to connect with someone who’s “been there done that” and have a back-and-forth conversation about the particular roadblock you are facing at this very moment
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
How Failory used feedback from 10 x GrowthMentors to nail its monetization strategy
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.