If you’re spending over $1,000/mo on ads
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Acquire hyper-specific skill sets and knowledge
Connect with true industry experts
Team up with people who truly care
“Before my calls on GrowthMentor, I had been managing maybe a few hundred dollars in budget per month. And right now our budget on Google Ads is much higher and I’m doing it with confidence and strong results.”
No more second-guessing every decision you need to make
- How do I navigate post Facebook 14.5 era?
- How do I deal with attribution in a cookie-less world?
- How do I test creatives efficiently?
- What targeting methods are working lately?
- How do I decrease my CPAs amidst smaller budgets?
- How do I convince stakeholders to increase budgets?
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to make data-informed decisions
Skip the awkward outreach on LinkedIn
“Had a great chat with Michael regarding app analytics and measurement! I loved his unconventional approach to certain metrics! Very much looking forward to our next call. :))”
“This session was really helpful. I needed to get more knowledge on tracking tools and more specifically on how to track new activity from affiliates. I liked Michael’s approach as it was a good mix between taking a step back looking at my need. Thank you!”
A true master of his craft. – Channels? Check – Company building? Check – The most challenging issue in the digital marketing space today (attribution + measurement)? Check – Market + enterprise dynamics like leverage + risk? Check Somebody please give me a button to buy this guy a coffee!
I booked my session with Morgan to explore how to create a complex dashboard with data from multiple tools and touchpoints, such as Active Campaign, Linkedin Ads or Mention. He provided me with the tool that I was missing to make it happen, and supported my strategy with a detailed explanation. He´s very knowledgeable and also seems a great guy, so would definitely recommend him!
Morgan 🥇 5/5 stars It was a great and valuable chat, although I’ve booked only 30mins it was a value-packed call with many tips We’ve started talking about our overall PPC strategy and drilled down to specifics, focusing more on Linkedin. He immediately noticed our low CTR and advised us on how to approach this regarding improving our creatives and copy. He also recommended some useful tools to help us with creatives without dealing with an extended design team. 👏
“I had a great session with Morgan. He’s super enthusiastic and knows his performance marketing. His advice on some Facebook campaigns I was running were incredibly valuable. Will definitely follow up soon.”
“Spiros is super smart and has a programmatic and effective approach to closing deals. He is one of the best mentors I came across here so far. 5+ stars!!”
“This was one of the best sessions I have had on GrowthMentor.com. Spiros is sharp, professional, great to talk to and not afraid of sharing valuable and relevant insights from his own learnings. The input and tools he shared are well structured. 5 stars!”
“20 stars out of 5 for Spiros. Super valuable meeting. Spiros came prepared with his presentation with a lot of great information, which I will try to implement ASAP. I definitely recommend meeting him. I have to book the 2nd meeting with him. Thank you for your time.”
Faith is the most incredible mentor I have ever met 🙂 she answered my questions regarding the google ads campaign and gave great insights in such a short period. I hope to talk to her again.
Faith was very helpful in answering my questions related to transitioning from a full-time job, the skills and prep work that need to be in place and other considerations about freelance work. Overall a great call! Thank you Faith!
Meeting with Faith was great, I enjoyed talking with her a lot both because of her positive energy and experience in her business. The insights and suggestions she gave has already helped me optimise my current product offering. As well as being a great mentor, I think she is also a great business partner
My session with Tyler was an extremely valuable crash course in improving my conversion and also structuring the right kind of ads. Tyler thinks fast, articulates clearly, and came up with very practical ideas for my business. Just this 30 min call yielded a whole bunch of points around my storefront, and he also told me about a business that has had a lot of success in a very similar space. I highly recommend Tyler.
I run an ecommerce business in Germany and the majority of sales are driven from Facebook. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to let Tyler review my store. Tyler gave me a ton of mindblowing tips that will surely skyrocket my sales and conversions soon. He also discovered a big mistake that I have been doing with Facebook Ads for weeks without noticing it. I
Great session with Tyler. We were discussing recruiting and he gave super insightful advice. He highlighted the challenges and gave some solid actionable recommendations which we would never have thought of without him. Also great insight into the variety of marketing functions and what is appropriate to us.
“Luis was easy to talk to and quickly understood my challenges, providing useful insights and tips to improve our Google ads account. Recommend chatting to him.”
“Talked with Luis about managing a larger ($50K+) google ads campaign. He was so helpful! He talked about what process he does at his agency and provided useful information post-session as well. I will definitely reach out to him again for another meeting once I start implementing some of the frameworks he mentioned.”
“Luis was super awesome! We went through multiple topics, varying from how he launched 2 products oh Product Hunt and ended in the first 5 to talking about PPC best strategies practices. He gave me some good starting points in restructuring the Google Ads account and some good tips for LinkedIn. I definitely recommend him for PPC strategies and tips and actionable steps to take.”
How it works
1. Purchase membership
2. Find a mentor
3. Schedule your video-call
Ready to Get Growing?
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
GrowthMentor is an on-demand platform where ambitious startup teams, entrepreneurs, and marketers can filter and book 1:1 calls with vetted mentors to work through their current growth struggles.
With membership, you are able to book calls with all of the mentors using our built-in scheduling system. The majority of the mentors are free while some do charge a reasonable rate for their time.
Click here to find everything included with membership and pricing.
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
GrowthMentor was built upon the idea that every situation is unique, so generic courses and blog posts just don’t cut it sometimes.
To actually solve your issue you need to connect with someone who’s “been there done that” and have a back-and-forth conversation about the particular roadblock you are facing at this very moment
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Contra Had Multiple #1 Product of the Day Product Hunt Launches: Here’s How
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.