If you’re a growth marketer
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Acquire hyper-specific skill sets and knowledge
Connect with true industry experts
Team up with people who truly care
“When you’re a growth marketer like me and you want to learn, there’s a big bridge between theory and practice. This is why I think GrowthMentor is a perfect tool for me.”
No more second-guessing every decision you need to make
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- How to setup experimentation frameworks
- How to prioritize growth channels
- How to deal with internal politics
- How to negotiate comp packages
- How to delegate efficiently
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to make data-informed decisions
Skip the awkward outreach on LinkedIn
Wow! Jenifer was very insightful and has a wealth of experience to draw on. She immediately hit on some really great topics and was able to relate to my challenges and provide recommendations right away!
Deeply knowledgeable in Digital Marketing! All advice was relevant and tailored to my specific business needs. An insightful session where I left with many practical ideas. All of these concepts were delivered in a friendly and patient manner 🙂
That was super fun & informative 60 mins, got a lot of insights on how things can be automated & scale-up. Got a pretty clear insights & started working right after the call.
I spent weeks agonising over a plan for what I should do next for the business. Tomek literally gave me a strategy for moving forward in under 30 minutes! Clear, friendly advice that I cannot recommend highly enough.
Tomek hooked me up with the inspiration and Hotjar knowledge bombs! Thank you Tomek for guiding me to better understanding/testing landing pages.
Tomek provided great insights about my target audience and shared suggestions to address their needs which are impactful, yet easy to implement. It was great to get feedback and suggestions from a mentor who has done it before, which helps being more confident in what you execute.
Aazar quickly assessed and gave clear, pointed advice for our marketing system, including suggestions around content production and social selling. He also shared relevant examples of other businesses doing these things well that I could review after our call. Definitely recommend a session with him!
Without speaking to Aazar, there’s no doubt I would have made some critical mistakes that would have been costly to the company. I highly recommend speaking with Aazar, and I 100% will be booking more calls with him in the future.
If you do a session with Aazar, fasten your seat belt. Aazar has a very fast mind and if you don’t keep up you are going to miss a few things. Better to record and review your session to get the most out of it. He has little time for chit chat just zeros in on the levers that may help you solve the problem. Don’t use your session with him if you are looking for approval of your ideas, just be open to hearing his ideas. They may or may not align with yours but they will be super valuable.
Alex ideas are really mind-blowing. I run an ecommerce business and asked Alex for help in growth marketing. He looked over my shoulder and suggested me a ton of new things to test for my marketing. I am more than excited to try out all of Alex´s suggestions and I am very sure some of them will take my business to the next level. Thank you so much!
Alex gave useful suggestions on product pricing strategy and also email marketing practices. He is very experienced with various email marketing tools vendors and which might be more suitable at what stage. Thank you and I will book another session soon.
This was my 2nd session with Alex. He’s amazing! Last time he taught me about gamification and this time helped me build confidence in setting up my data analytics approach. Alex you’re awesome, I’m so grateful to know you! Sending you a gift!
“Helpful feedback on how to build our initial email marketing strategy”
“I had a great session with Claire. It was insightful and helpful. I left the conversation with a few tactical things to implement and test. Thanks, Claire!”
“Gave me a bunch of acquisition ideas to work on. Didn’t know you could use experts to help boost your Product-hunt launch to get to #1. Thanks!”
Dom is a real startup ninja. 🙂 Very relaxed and think twice before speak. If you have a problem with product market fit problem I think he would be a great person to start a conversation with. He will understand what you are talking about and could give professional advice independently from which industry are you in.
He looks like he’s 25, yet he talks like he’s 75. Domen has a wealth of knowledge and is humble, yet whip-smart. He helped me tackle a few limiting beliefs that I didn’t even realize I had while also helping me with both replicable sales and marketing avenues to look at as I figure out my Product Market Fit & Go-To-Market Strategy.
Domen gave some great insights and shifted my mindset a bit to what I should really be focussing on. Thanks!
How it works
1. Purchase membership
2. Find a mentor
3. Schedule your video-call
Ready to Get Growing?
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
GrowthMentor is an on-demand platform where ambitious startup teams, entrepreneurs, and marketers can filter and book 1:1 calls with vetted mentors to work through their current growth struggles.
With membership, you are able to book calls with all of the mentors using our built-in scheduling system. The majority of the mentors are free while some do charge a reasonable rate for their time.
Click here to find everything included with membership and pricing.
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
GrowthMentor was built upon the idea that every situation is unique, so generic courses and blog posts just don’t cut it sometimes.
To actually solve your issue you need to connect with someone who’s “been there done that” and have a back-and-forth conversation about the particular roadblock you are facing at this very moment
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.