If you’re a slightly overwhelmed founder
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Acquire hyper-specific skill sets and knowledge
Connect with true industry experts
Team up with people who truly care
“GrowthMentor helps me progress faster on certain topics that I have no clue how to progress on!”
No more second-guessing every decision you need to make
- How do I reach default-alive without raising a round?
- How do I wear multiple hats without burning out?
- How do I recruit a world-class team?
- How do I prioritize growth channels?
- How do I find product-market fit?
- How do I compete against larger competitors?
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How do I make data-informed decisions?
Skip the awkward outreach on LinkedIn
“Dave is a seasoned Saas Owner / Marketer and when I chatted with him he was very open with the information he shared. He felt like an open book. He talked out pros and cons on what we’re trying. He was realistic about budget concerns on what we should try next. He also went out of his and made some introductions to others he thought could help us. He is really easy to talk with and understood the position we are in now and how to move forward. I highly recommend you taking the time and reaching out to him – I’m honestly blown away on the insight he provided. Thank you Dave!”
“David is a fountain of knowledge on the topic of link building. He offered substantive answers to all of my questions and demonstrated his deep expertise on the topic. We talked mainly about high-level link building strategy; measurement, outreach methods, link target selection, quality/quantity tradeoffs in both outreach and link acquisition. The guy’s a true link building wizz—worth every cent of the $0.00! ;p”
Dave was super friendly and easy to bounce ideas off of. We talked about link building where he laid out some best practices for outreach. He had some great advice on tools he uses to scale the process and chisel off some of the grunt-work. All in all, it was a great call and I definitely recommend reaching out to Dave for help with link building and outreach.
When asked ‘What would you do if you were in my situation’, Kosta had extremely solid advance, particularly understanding the bootstrapping situation.
A pleasure to talk to and get specific actionable next step advice!
“Kosta was super helpful and raised some really important points that I was able to take onboard. It’s awesome to know I was speaking to someone who managed to bootstrap a very successful SAAS company. That knowledge is priceless. Thanks Kosta.”
“The mentoring session with Kosta was one of the best ones I ever had. I really appreciated his talk with his rich experience with his B2B SaaS service. He gave me lot of useful feedback and he will be a test user for our new product which will be launched soon!”
“Craig did an amazing job of getting to know me and my product ideas, to help me find clarity on my goals, methods, and next steps.”
“Loved the session. Gave me a true sense of clarity and just a different perspective. Made my week. Craig asked tons of questions before diving into recommendations, and then was very clear about giving his point of view. I would absolutely recommend speaking to Craig if you need a well-rounded view of your business, and a of product development chunk specifically. Thanks Craig!”
“I had approached Craig for advice on fundraising and could immediately feel the infectious positive energy and he seemed more excited to guide us, he quickly reviewed the deck and advised us on some course correction.”
I really enjoyed my session with Raghu. He has the ability to make you feel comfortable and heard. During our discussion, he was able to draw from his years of experience as a startup co-founder and share valuable perspectives and insights that really helped me get more clarity. I have some useful next steps and homework that I’m going to work out, and it feels great to have a mentor / coach like Raghu by your side. I highly recommend booking a call with him!
As always, Raghu and I had an amazing conversation. I approached Raghu with questions about my start up and direction. We spoke about how to prioritize tasks, and what a project plan should look like – all from his great experience. I feel very lucky to speak with Raghu, and look forward to meeting again. I highly recommend meeting with Raghu to anyone!
Raghu is an excellent mentor. He brought a wealth of experience from his successful career and provided useful and actionable insights to help me navigate tricky situations. I’m glad that we met, and I hope to have many more conversations in the future.
I enjoyed the session and found it very valuable. Pedro listened but also had specific questions he wanted answered. He offered concrete suggestions on things I was asking about.
Once again Pedro helped me immensely by breaking down the problems I’ve presented, sharing his expertise, experiences, and provide practical tips and advice.
Pedro gave so many actionable insights on our call. You can tell his mindsets around success come from a wealth of experience on his own journey to building a huge company. Highly recommended
How it works
1. Purchase membership
2. Find a mentor
3. Schedule your video-call
Ready to Get Growing?
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
GrowthMentor is an on-demand platform where ambitious startup teams, entrepreneurs, and marketers can filter and book 1:1 calls with vetted mentors to work through their current growth struggles.
With membership, you are able to book calls with all of the mentors using our built-in scheduling system. The majority of the mentors are free while some do charge a reasonable rate for their time.
Click here to find everything included with membership and pricing.
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
GrowthMentor was built upon the idea that every situation is unique, so generic courses and blog posts just don’t cut it sometimes.
To actually solve your issue you need to connect with someone who’s “been there done that” and have a back-and-forth conversation about the particular roadblock you are facing at this very moment
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Contra Had Multiple #1 Product of the Day Product Hunt Launches: Here’s How
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.