If you want to get better at PPC
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult PPC problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“When you’re a growth marketer like me and you want to learn, there’s a big bridge between theory and practice. This is why I think GrowthMentor is a perfect tool for me.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in PPC from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Fix poorly structured accounts
- Increasing CPMs across all platforms
- Increasing conversion rates
- Improve your creatives
- Make the most of your budget
- Build an experimentation framework
- Make sense of attribution models
- Scale through performance plateaus
- Explore non-keyword targeting options
Meet the PPC consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“I had an exploratory session with Sam, he was very friendly and open to answering any questions I had about managing, optimizing, and scaling multi-million dollar Facebook ad accounts. He has hands-on knowledge and it’s very results-oriented, I’ll probably follow up with him in the future ;)”
“Just WOW! Sam spotted the issue in my Facebook ads which I was running since 14 days with no results. Patiently advised on the objective and tactics to pursue. Great knowledge and experience!”
“Sam was great! We jumped straight into the call to maximize our time. He listened to my challenges and offered some instance advice. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Can’t wait to book more time with him.”
“If I could leave a 50 star review, I’d be happy to do that. Lynn is a SEM magician, knows Google Ads on a very advanced level and is eager to help out with your strategy and tactics. Amazing session, one of the best I’ve had on this platform.”
It was a real pleasure speaking with Lynn. Extremely friendly guy with tons of knowledge and information on optimizing google ads. We dove right into my google ads account and started looking at different areas where I could improve. Lynn gave me some great ideas and somewhat of an action plan moving forward. It was a great conversation.
When it comes to PPC, Lynn is the man! Currently, I have a limited ad budget for the launch of our product. Lynn quickly assessed my resources & goals and outlined a plan to help me achieve them. To ensure that I am on the right track, he sent relevant resources and even offered to meet with me again. Highly recommend!
Morgan 🥇 5/5 stars It was a great and valuable chat, although I’ve booked only 30mins it was a value-packed call with many tips We’ve started talking about our overall PPC strategy and drilled down to specifics, focusing more on Linkedin. He immediately noticed our low CTR and advised us on how to approach this regarding improving our creatives and copy. He also recommended some useful tools to help us with creatives without dealing with an extended design team. I’m really satisfied with our call, with his attitude towards our challenges and knowledge about the topic. 👏
“It was a useful and inspired call about Linkedin Ads. A good 10 ideas to start applying on Linkedin Ads (Objectives, Ad Formats, Bids Optimisations, Reporting, Bulk actions and so on).”
“I booked my session with Morgan to explore how to create a complex dashboard with data from multiple tools and touchpoints, such as Active Campaign, Linkedin Ads or Mention. He provided me with the tool that I was missing to make it happen, and supported my strategy with a detailed explanation. He´s very knowledgeable and also seems a great guy, so would definitely recommend him and will probably book more sessions in the future! Thanks!”
Had a great mentoring session with Joanna, she went through her Ad Account management process and provided detailed answers to my questions around the specifics of optimisation and scaling – She went over positioning and overall messaging that comes across in prospecting campaigns and we came up with a load of great ideas I’ll be experimenting with over the next few weeks!
Joanna continues to be a fountain of wisdom! She shared lots of great advice on how to leverage Instagram for growth along with external tools to consider to help automate key aspects for our team of 1. I hope to chat again!
Joanna did an unbelievable job helping us with our Facebook ad strategy. She answered all of our questions and explained everything very thoroughly. She went above and beyond by laying out how we should set up our campaigns, ad sets, and ads. Huge value and greatly appreciated! Highly recommend.
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best PPC consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that PPC does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your PPC.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Case Study: How to validate a startup idea using a pre-launch landing page and PPC
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.