If you want to get better at marketing automation
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult marketing automation problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality marketing advisors to speak with (and often!).”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in marketing automation from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Decide what to automate
- Evaluate marketing automation tools
- Tips on documenting your automations
- Server to server API integrations
- Segmentation and data management
- Analytics and lead scoring
- Engagement and creating content
- Reporting and deliverability
- Getting marketing automation to play well with sales
Meet the marketing automation consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Jahnavi is an amazing professional which taught me everything I need to know with account based marketing, product adoption and ROI. She is an expert in her field and a great mentor. I would really recommend Jahnavi for marketing advice and how to get to the next level in career.”
“Sure helpful to go over the marketing plan with Jahnavi. She had deep insights on all things B2B sales and what to do based on the target market, revenue model, short-term goal, long-term goal, and budget. This was a good course correction call, kudos to her!”
“Jahnavi was amazing to speak with and very helpful. She was patient, kind and gave me multiple tips on how to pitch myself for marketing leadership roles. I look forward to staying in touch. Thanks Jahnavi!”
“Helpful feedback on how to build our initial email marketing strategy”
“I had a great session with Claire. It was insightful and helpful. I left the conversation with a few tactical things to implement and test. Thanks, Claire!”
“Gave me a bunch of acquisition ideas to work on. Didn’t know you could use experts to help boost your Product-hunt launch to get to #1. Thanks!”
“I had a fantastic meeting with Veha about attracting potential clients and everything related to growth marketing. I recommend meeting Veha 100%. 20 stars out of 5 for him.”
“WOW! What an insightful call I had with Vahe! He’s so knowledgable about so many topics and very open to share it. My main focus was to get his perspective on email marketing, growth and different tactics—and I feel like my understanding grew a lot. I’m very happy that Vahe spared time to talk me through all of my questions, supplemented with anecdotal experience and clear communication. 10/10: Whole-hearted recommendation 🙏”
“Vahe is top drawer. His attitude, nature and communication skills are awesome. The call was well received, structured and had no connection issues. My booking was related to discussing Email marketing, Retention and Churn campaigns. Vahe allowed me plenty of time to give context, suggested great ideas, solutions and also reviewed my current outreach. We agreed with a follow-up call in a month’s time to allow me to show what I create. Thanks, Vahe!”
“Tristan was very kind & helpful. He gave me a good overview of setting up my CRM as well as automating lead generation. Very practical. I highly recommend him if you are looking for B2B SaaS sales advice.”
“Tristan has a great understanding of business context. He is able to quickly evaluate business strategy effectiveness by outlining critical dependencies. He also suggests sequential steps that lead to the desired outcome while calling out potential risks. All of Tristan’s suggestions are backed up by his detailed knowledge of systems and processes in connection to the bigger picture. I feel very confident in testing, rolling out, and scaling affiliate channels with Tristan’s advice.”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best marketing automation consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that marketing automation does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your marketing automation.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.