If you want to get better at linkedin marketing
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult linkedin marketing problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“I always felt kind of left out and alone professionally in my work. I’ve been searching for something like GrowthMentor for around 4-5 years by now and couldn’t find it.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in linkedin marketing from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Deciding if LinkedIn is a viable channel
- Tips on how to produce engaging content
- Getting the whole team onboard
- Evaluate paid vs. organic approaches
- Decide how often to publish
- What metrics to focus on the most
- LinkedIn etiquette fundaments
- Company page posts vs. personal branding
- Get behind the scenes info on what's working
Meet the linkedin marketing consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
Katya was amazing, I would 100% recommend. We went over lead nurturing specifics in the SaaS space, the difficulties around it, and where to start dissecting it. We also discussed LinkedIn ads and she recommended other potentially good channels for the space I work in. It was really good to talk specifics with demand gen and not just fundamental topics.
“It was a useful and inspired call about Linkedin Ads. A good 10 ideas to start applying on Linkedin Ads (Objectives, Ad Formats, Bids Optimisations, Reporting, Bulk actions and so on).”
“I booked my session with Morgan to explore how to create a complex dashboard with data from multiple tools and touchpoints, such as Active Campaign, Linkedin Ads or Mention. He provided me with the tool that I was missing to make it happen, and supported my strategy with a detailed explanation. He´s very knowledgeable and also seems a great guy, so would definitely recommend him and will probably book more sessions in the future! Thanks!”
“Morgan 🥇 5/5 stars It was a great and valuable chat, although I’ve booked only 30mins it was a value-packed call with many tips We’ve started talking about our overall PPC strategy and drilled down to specifics, focusing more on Linkedin. He immediately noticed our low CTR and advised us on how to approach this regarding improving our creatives and copy. He also recommended some useful tools to help us with creatives without dealing with an extended design team. I’m really satisfied with our call, with his attitude towards our challenges and knowledge about the topic. 👏”
“Fay is great & gives honest & transparent feedback & recommendations. Definitely book with, Fay!”
“Great session – all my questions were answered and we were able to work directly in my ads account to target next steps for improvement. Many thanks!”
“Fay was very friendly. She would put effort to answer any questions in depth. She was very knowledgeable about Google PPC and other growth strategies. Just wish her session was a bit longer.”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best linkedin marketing consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that linkedin marketing does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your linkedin marketing.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.