If you want to get better at link building
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult link building problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“The advice never stops and the learning will always continue.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in link building from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Ideas for non-spammy campigns
- Finding enough domains to get links from
- Improve email outreach copy
- Make sense of DA/DR ratings
- Perspective on what's currently working
- Prospecting best practices
- Decide if link building even matters
- Understand power of internal link building
- Anchor text distribution
Meet the link building consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“I’m fairly new to GM and I wasn’t sure what to expect from the platform but I was blown away by the quality of conversations we ended up having. Emilia helped me see how my arbitrary goal of building 100 backlinks wasn’t just pointless, but also dangerous. If any of these random websites get caught up in dirty link schemes our website will get penalized too. Emilia’s advice was to focus on partnerships instead. Honest collaborations with other people who serve the same audience as we do. This was such a relief to hear because it was the first win-win proposition I’d come across. This was helpful to hear because it made the whole link building process more relatable and reminded me that building actual connections is what link building is supposed to be about.”
“Emilia completely understood my situation and the challenges of scaling a marketing team. She actually demonstrated how she managed to do it and shared helpful practice tips.”
“Emilia had done a lot of pre-work before the call. She helped me prioritize how I should go with my content strategy and what is high RoI for my business. I would recommend Emilia for anything in SaaS and Content Marketing”
“The call with Stefan was great! He is very helpful and explained the best ways for me to get started with link building and what to focus on. I have a lot of things to work with now thanks to Stefan and am very grateful. Thanks again :)”
“Stefan gave me lots of good suggestions on SEO strategies & link building methods. He was very patient and answered all my questions. Thank you Stefan!”
“The session is far beyond my expectation. Stefan is extremely patient and generous in sharing his experience in SEO link building, some of which are lesser-known practices for me. He also provided great resources for me to conduct further research. Highly recommend him -5 stars!!!”
“I enjoyed my call with Alexandra. We covered a number of different topics before deep-diving into ABM, which was very helpful.”
“It was great to connect with Alexandra! She helped share about Weekly Visitor Report from Clearbit which was a nice value-add from our session!”
“Alexandra was incredible to talk with. She has a creative, strategic and very methodical mind, and it was eye opening to get a peak into her thought process. I got so much out of this call! Alexandra walked me through her SEO process in detail and answered all my questions (I had a lot!) patiently sharing her logic for every decision. She also gave me great feedback on some of my strengths, for personal branding and how to grow my business which was such an unexpected part of the call. I would highly recommend talking to her when you need a creative, strategic thinker who can also find order and patterns in chaos. She is so well-rounded, a methodical growth marketer who zoom out to see big picture, and see details while creating plans for action. I’ll definitely be talking to Alexandra again!”
Lacking hands-on experience in link building I was not sure how to approach this topic for my project. Fortunately, Bojan was kind enough to share his knowledge and answer basically all the questions I could think of. This super nice chat definitely gave me a better feel of what to expect and how to proceed. Thanks again!
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best link building consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that link building does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your link building.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
How NotionForms Ranked #1 On Product Hunt with a Little Help from Their Friends
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.