Peter Murphy Lewis
Harry Roy McLaughlin
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of MarTech mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect MarTech mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a MarTech mentor?
It’s no secret that the world of marketing is changing at a breakneck pace. New technologies are being developed and adopted every day, and it can feel like the ground beneath you is shifting. As a result, it can be difficult to keep up with all the changes and stay on top of your game.
The good news is that there are ways to make sure you’re keeping up with all the latest tech trends and developments. One way to do this is by having a mentor who can help guide you through what’s new in martech.
Mentors are people who have experience with a subject or topic that they can share with others. In this case, your mentor will be someone who knows about marketing technology and how it works in the real world. This person should be able to answer questions about what works well for businesses today, what hasn’t worked well historically, and how things may look in the future. They should also be able to provide advice on how to make sure you’re staying ahead of the curve when it comes to using new technologies in your business strategy.
This type of guidance from someone who has been there before can give you an advantage over other business owners who don’t have mentors helping them out along this journey!
Common Use Cases
How to do customer development
Learn the best ways to do customer development so you don’t waste time building things nobody wants.
How to use voice of customer data in copy
Strategies for leveraging voice of customer (VOC) data in your copy to increase conversion rates.
Crafting a killer value proposition
How to craft a killer value proposition that instantly resonates with your ideal customer persona.
Fundraising as first time founder
Avoid beginner fundraising mistakes and talk to mentors that will share their stories with you.
Frequently asked questions
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from GrowthMentor.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.