Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of B2B mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect B2B mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a B2B mentor?
You’re trying to grow a B2B business, and you want to make sure you’re doing it right.
You probably have a lot of questions: Should I hire a CMO or CFO? Should I go with in-person or online training? Do I need to hire an accountant?
But there’s one thing that’s probably even more important than all of those things, and that’s having someone to mentor you.
Because no matter how much Googling you do or courses you watch, it’s impossible to know everything. That’s where mentorship comes in.
When you have a mentor, they can answer questions that no one else could answer:
- Where to get funding without excessive dilution
- How to get customers when you’re up against better-funded competitors
- What the heck it means when someone says they’re “doing due diligence” on your company
- And then there are all the potential growth channels: PPC, SEO, Cold Email, TikTok, Demand Gen, etc.
A B2B mentor will guide you through the maze of corporate uncertainty, point out which roads are dead ends, and make sure that when you get lost, you can get back on track again. Your mentor’s job is to help you avoid mistakes and focus on what matters most—getting your startup off the ground so that it can thrive in its own right.
When they’re done right, mentoring relationships can be incredibly beneficial for both parties involved: mentors help their protégés by giving them advice, sharing industry knowledge and experience, and helping them navigate the challenges that come with running a B2B business.
In return, mentoring relationships provide mentors with an opportunity to network with other professionals in their field while giving them new perspectives on how best to succeed in their own fields of expertise.
At GrowthMentor, we make it easy to connect with vetted B2B growth mentors that genuinely enjoy helping founders, marketers, and product managers succeed.
Common Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from GrowthMentor.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.