Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of B2C mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect B2C mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a B2C mentor?
If you’re starting a B2C startup, you probably know that it takes a lot of work to get off the ground and make it successful. But how do you know which strategies are going to work for you? How do you know when it’s time to pivot? And how do you know when and how much money to spend on PPC vs. SEO?
The answer is mentors. People who have been in your shoes before and can help guide you through the process of growing B2C startups. They can give advice that’s relevant to your personal situation and goals, so they can help ensure that your business is on track to succeed.
B2C growth mentors can help with everything from figuring out which social media platforms will be best for your brand (and which ones aren’t worth paying attention to) to figuring out how much money should go into marketing versus product development (or vice versa). They can also offer guidance on hiring decisions like when it makes sense to hire full-time employees instead of freelancers or contractors.
Because mentoring relationships are always one-on-one, mentors are uniquely qualified to give personalized feedback about what works best for them as individuals. With mentorship, you’ll get the kind of insight that isn’t possible by watching courses or reading blog posts.
If you’re looking to find vetted B2C mentors with a verified track record of success in growth, we can help. By joining GrowthMentor, you’ll be able to book unlimited 1-on-1 sessions with hundreds of mentors that genuinely enjoy helping people succeed.
Common Use Cases
How to do customer development
Learn the best ways to do customer development so you don’t waste time building things nobody wants.
How to use voice of customer data in copy
Strategies for leveraging voice of customer (VOC) data in your copy to increase conversion rates.
Running paid ads for the very first time
Talk to mentors that specifically enjoy helping people go from 0 to 1 when it comes to paid ads.
Optimizing free to paid conversion rate
Tips on how to improve your free trial to paid conversion rates from growth mentors.
Frequently asked questions
Use filters to quickly curate a pool of mentors with the skills, experience, and availability to help you out with whatever you’re working on.
Filter mentors by:
- Languages spoken: Speak with a mentor in your native language – so you can get help without losing things in translation
- Specific skills & knowledge: From Facebook Ads to product launches, choose from mentors who have “been there, done that, crushed it”
- Companies they’ve worked at: Pick the brains of mentors who have seen the inner workings of the world’s leading companies
- Tools & technology: Get advice on which tools or tech you should be using or get support in unlocking their full value
- Industry expertise: Learn from the best of the best. All GrowthMentors are in the top 3% of their industries – and that’s not a cliché
As soon as you join GrowthMentor, one of our onboarding specialists will meet with you to discuss your current challenges and goals – and match you with mentors to get you started.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins, and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up-and-coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to the platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions, in the beginning, to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform. Only after mentors have 3 reviews can they set a price and charge.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from GrowthMentor.
All mentors are 100% legit. They’re not here to pitch or sell you anything – they’re here to help people like you who are trying to better themselves.
Read some of the reviews mentees have left on Trustpilot.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.