If you want growth marketing advice
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult growth marketing problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“When you’re a growth marketer like me and you want to learn, there’s a big bridge between theory and practice. This is why I think GrowthMentor is a perfect tool for me.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in growth from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Trouble-shooting low CTRs
- Scale through growth plateaus
- Build an experimentation framework
- How to prioritize growth channels
- How to make data-informed decisions
- Improving your delegation skills
- Compete against bigger funded startups
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
Meet the growth marketing consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
Deeply knowledgeable in Digital Marketing! All advice was relevant and tailored to my specific business needs. An insightful session where I left with many practical ideas. All of these concepts were delivered in a friendly and patient manner 🙂
Wow! Jenifer was very insightful and has a wealth of experience to draw on. She immediately hit on some really great topics and was able to relate to my challenges and provide recommendations right away!
That was super fun & informative 60 mins, got a lot of insights on how things can be automated & scale-up. Got a pretty clear insights & started working right after the call.
I spent weeks agonising over a plan for what I should do next for the business. Tomek literally gave me a strategy for moving forward in under 30 minutes! Clear, friendly advice that I cannot recommend highly enough.
Tomek hooked me up with the inspiration and Hotjar knowledge bombs! Thank you Tomek for guiding me to better understanding/testing landing pages.
“Bartosz provided me with great insights into the digital marketing course I am working on. He has a vast understanding of the growth marketing methodology and a lot of practical experience. Very friendly and open to share his thoughts. Highly recommended!”
“Parikshit was great to talk with regarding Google Ads. He was able to come up with excellent ideas on keyword ideation based on a number of strategies he has used in the past. I look forward to implementing my new strategies. Thanks again! 5 stars”
“So many great lessons were learned on my call with Parikshit. He’s a master in the field of growth marketing and analytical thinking.”
“I asked Parikshit for help with email deliverability. He was awesome! Really knows his stuff and quickly helped me identify the DKIM problem. I highly recommend a session with him.”
Aazar quickly assessed and gave clear, pointed advice for our marketing system, including suggestions around content production and social selling. He also shared relevant examples of other businesses doing these things well that I could review after our call. Definitely recommend a session with him!
Without speaking to Aazar, there’s no doubt I would have made some critical mistakes that would have been costly to the company. I highly recommend speaking with Aazar, and I 100% will be booking more calls with him in the future.
Aazar helped me by giving multiple ideas for marketing my startup at conferences. They were all things that I can implement with a small budget, and sound very promising. If you are looking for advice in regards to growth hacking, this guy is someone you should chat with.
“Helpful feedback on how to build our initial email marketing strategy”
“I had a great session with Claire. It was insightful and helpful. I left the conversation with a few tactical things to implement and test. Thanks, Claire!”
“Gave me a bunch of acquisition ideas to work on. Didn’t know you could use experts to help boost your Product-hunt launch to get to #1. Thanks!”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best growth marketing consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that google ads does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your google ads.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.