If you want to get better at growth hacking
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult growth hacking problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality marketing advisors to speak with (and often!).”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in growth hacking from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Improve experimentation processes
- How to use ICE framework
- Getting top-down buy in
- Prioritizing channels
- Improve your creatives
- How to know when to kill an experiment
- Understanding how to write a hypothesis
- Validate experiments before launching
- Advice on best tools to use for AB testing
Meet the growth hacking consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Had a fantastic call with Matthew! Walked away with soooo many little nuggets and actionable tips and steps to help me figure out what to do next and how to improve my website. Couldn’t have possibly asked for a better session, thank you so much! Looking forward to booking another call :)”
“What a star! This was my second call with Matthew and he could not be more helpful – he just knows his s**t! 😉 And he’s great at knowing the level of information to share depending – whether you’re a beginner or experienced, Matthew will be provide value, no doubt. Thanks again Matthew!!! 🙌”
“Matthew K was great to meet with, he was knowledgeable and had a lot of great questions about our product. I’m looking forward to continuing the conversation!”
“It was fantastic chatting with Satwik. We had a great conversation about Growth marketing tools for eCommerce to prioritize ideas. We spoke about statistical significance and OMTM. Got a lot of new ideas from talking to Satwik!”
“Satwik is very knowledgeable about Tech and fundraising. He gave me very succinct advice and promised to give follow up feedback on my pitch deck. I’d recommend him to anyone currently working for VC or Impact fundraising.”
Satwik is obviously incredibly well versed in early-stage startups. He was kind enough to ask precise questions before the call so we could spend the time efficiently. I would highly recommend him for any early-stage companies attempting to validate p/m fit.
Forget Bitcoins, Morgan should be a currency of his own. He’s THAT good and here’s why. Firstly, he took some time understanding exactly what I needed from our session and made sure I got those at the end. I’m incredibly passionate about data-driven marketing and went in with specific questions on how to get better at it. He prepped for our call and provided me with a list of resources he referred or still refers to. We discussed my business ideas, and whether he would pay for it and why xD. Morgan’s great at follow-ups as well, sending me stuff that we couldn’t get to during the call. I can’t imagine being on GrowthMentor without have spoken to him. Thanks, Morgan!
Morgan knows growth! He unlocked tremendous value for my startup by orienting his tactical advice to the top-of-funnel stages of growth. Morgan had a dizzying number of state-of-the-art hacks for my bootstrapped venture that totally changed our go-to-market launch plan. Book a session with him and thank me later!
Morgan 🥇 5/5 stars It was a great and valuable chat, although I’ve booked only 30mins it was a value-packed call with many tips We’ve started talking about our overall PPC strategy and drilled down to specifics, focusing more on Linkedin. He immediately noticed our low CTR and advised us on how to approach this regarding improving our creatives and copy. He also recommended some useful tools to help us with creatives without dealing with an extended design team. I’m really satisfied with our call, with his attitude towards our challenges and knowledge about the topic. 👏
“Katya is always such a pleasure to talk to and learn from. We discussed nutrition and she gave me an exhaustive list of books for me to continue my learning journey around food. I always leave my calls with Katya feeling uplifted and I highly recommend you book a call with her if you’re looking for a well-rounded approach to growth and overall health.”
“Had a fantastic session with Katya, she was super patient, knowledgable and just a joy to talk to. Katya asked a bunch of good questions before the session already and invested some time to prepare, really appreciate this! As a result our conversation was packed with insights and practical tips! Thanks so much!”
“Katya gave a very insightful follow-up session. She was dynamic and focused on how best to address specific challenges that I’ve been having. We discussed content marketing, email and paid social. Katya gave specific suggestions for each, relevant to the growth stage of my company.”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best growth hacking consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that growth hacking does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your growth hacking.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.