If you want to get better at google optimize
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult google optimize problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality marketing advisors to speak with (and often!).”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in google optimize from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Extending duration of published experiments
- Make sense of single-page application tests
- Deal with page flickering in AB tests
- Deciding what experiments to run
- Choose the right testing options
- Tips on statistical significance
- Make sense of your result data
- Knowing what to kill an experiment
- Comparing to paid tools like VWO
Meet the google optimize consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Had a brilliant call with Daphne. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and shared some very helpful insights. She’s also written some great content about the specific issues I raised – which is always a good sign! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a mentor.”
“Daphne was a great mentor to chat with. She gave me some very useful tips for my challenges and showed me some real examples of how to solve them. Thanks and looking forward to speaking again Daphne!”
“Daphne was fantastic. Honest and to the point. I took away some valuable items I could put into action right away.”
“Great guy, with very good advice, discovered some very nice tools with him!”
“Camiel was very helpful with his knowledge of growth and SEO, where he was able to provide actionable tips for our journey into content development and rankings optimisation.”
“Great chat with Camiel! he helped us sparkle some growth ideas and shared useful resources. Thanks!”
“Johannes was super helpful when it came to SEO and content strategy. He gave me some actionable insights I was able to put in place right away. 🙂 Definitely book a call with him.”
“Book a call with Johannes. In 30 minutes he gave 7 actionable things to do. Overall great conversation and he really is able to analyze your funnel of a few data points. Come prepared and you will be rewarded with golden nuggets!”
“Johannes gives me tons of valuable advice on how to prioritize, interpret and run experiments on Google Optimize. I found it really helpful and applicable to my job! I’d definitively recommend him”
“It’s good to see care in my objective. Look forward to optimising my campaign in the next call.”
“I received so much valuable input from Alex. He provided me with lots of useful materials I can work with and took the time to analyse my Google campaigns with me. You can tell that he knows what he’s talking about and he took a lot of time to go over all my questions.”
“Alex was very professional, helpful and open. Answered all my questions and made himself available even beyond just the call. Highly recommend this guy!”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best google optimize consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that google optimize does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your google optimize.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.