If you want to get better at google analytics
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult google analytics problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has taken the mystery out of finding high quality marketing advisors to speak with (and often!).”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in google analytics from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Make sense of your data
- GA tracking code issues
- Insufficient data collection
- Subdomain tracking issues
- Filters not working correctly
- Very low bounce rate figures
- Transactions variability from backend
- Data sampling
- Make sense of GA4 and events
Meet the google analytics consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Loved the conversation. Kristie seemed very knowledgeable about the space and gave actionable insights. I look forward to engaging with her again.”
“It was great to connect with Kristie! Kristie was able to relate to my experience and provide insights that resonated with me because she’d already experienced similar challenges. Kristie provided some actionable next steps in solving some of the biggest problems I currently have in front of me. I will definitely look to reconnect with Kristie again.”
“Kristie was very friendly to talk to. Helped me focus on understanding customer needs.”
“Was a great session with Kuba. Was a good listener. Understood my problem statements and had valuable feedback.”
“Valuable session, Kuba knows his stuff!”
“I highly recommend Kuba. He explained to me accurately the best practices to source new ideas, growth marketing processes and frameworks, data sources and integration with other teams. Our session was fun. I really enjoyed speaking with him!”
“That was a very good session where I had answers to my questions and other extra inputs. I felt confident I was talking to a knowledgeable person who loves what he does and will reach out to Pave again in the future for sure.”
“Actionable & Pave was right down to business. Gave great insight on metrics & actions to review and access if the campaigns are performing well. I look forward to scheduling another session.”
“I met with Pave to analyse our baseline metrics against the AAARRR framework and discuss how we could improve performance for each stage of the funnel. He came well-prepared to the session and asked questions ahead of time that meant I was also better prepared. During the session he gave me lots of actionable advice and suggestions, and it was useful to bounce ideas of someone with experience. I would recommend Pave as a Growth Mentor for anyone in SaaS wanting to grow their funnel.”
Nicholas well prepared the meeting in advance, looking through the design and notes I’ve send him. He is well advanced within the sustainable ecommerce space, which made his experience applicable to our business case. He provided solid advice on our current position and where to move next. I would describe him as calm, collected and very helpful. Definitely I’d recommend him.
I’ve done a handful of growth mentor calls, and Nicolas was the most helpful. The reason was he really understood all of my roles, himself being a full-stack experienced digital marketer. He preemptively knew where I was in for trouble, troubleshooted why certain campaigns were not hitting the mark, and gave me advice that will serve me well for a long time. Very talented, smart, quick minded marketer. High thoughts of Nicolas.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I can’t recommend Nicolas enough. His knowledge of Facebook Ecommerce ads has helped me immensely and his willingness to go over and above was unexpected and greatly appreciated. He has been following up with emails and docs, resources, tips, etc that will help me to be more successful. Thank you Nicolas!
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best google analytics consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that google analytics does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your google analytics.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.