If you want to get better at google ads
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult google ads problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“Before my calls on GrowthMentor, I had been managing maybe a few hundred dollars in budget per month. And right now our budget on Google Ads is much higher and I’m doing it with confidence and strong results.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in google ads from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Trouble-shooting low CTRs
- Scale through performance plateaus
- Build an experimentation framework
- Using AI tools to write ad copy
- Choosing the right keywords to target
- Improving your quality score
- Compete against big spending competitors
- Choose the right bidding strategy
- Explore non-keyword targeting options
Meet the google ads consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Talked with Luis about managing a larger ($50K+) google ads campaign. He was so helpful! He talked about what process he does at his agency and provided useful information post-session as well. I will definitely reach out to him again for another meeting once I start implementing some of the frameworks he mentioned.”
“Luis was easy to talk to and quickly understood my challenges, providing useful insights and tips to improve our Google ads account. Recommend chatting to him.”
“Luis was super awesome! We went through multiple topics, varying from how he launched 2 products oh Product Hunt and ended in the first 5 to talking about PPC best strategies practices. He gave me some good starting points in restructuring the Google Ads account and some good tips for LinkedIn. I definitely recommend him for PPC strategies and tips and actionable steps to take.”
“Amy has a deep understanding of Google Ads and marketing in general. She helped me both at the tactical and strategic level. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing help with their paid search marketing. I’ll definitely be talking to Amy again! Thank you.”
“Amy is a PPC ninja! She came in prepared and did an awesome job of breaking down our funnel and gave actionable insights. Highly recommended for anyone looking to level up their Google Ads campaigns!”
“My session with Amy was very insightful! She gave me strong advice on how to oversee Google Ads campaigns conducted by others and gave me a clear path forward for how to further develop my own ability to manage campaigns! I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface of her knowledge on Google Ads and will definitely book another session.”
“Parikshit was great to talk with regarding Google Ads. He was able to come up with excellent ideas on keyword ideation based on a number of strategies he has used in the past. I look forward to implementing my new strategies. Thanks again! 5 stars”
“So many great lessons were learned on my call with Parikshit. He’s a master in the field of growth marketing and analytical thinking.”
“I asked Parikshit for help with email deliverability. He was awesome! Really knows his stuff and quickly helped me identify the DKIM problem. I highly recommend a session with him.”
“This was one of the best sessions I have had on GrowthMentor.com. Spiros is sharp, professional, great to talk to and not afraid of sharing valuable and relevant insights from his own learnings. The input and tools he shared are well structured. 5 stars!”
“20 stars out of 5 for Spiros. Super valuable meeting. Spiros came prepared with his presentation with a lot of great information, which I will try to implement ASAP. I definitely recommend meeting him. I have to book the 2nd meeting with him. Thank you for your time.”
“Spiros is super smart and has a programmatic and effective approach to closing deals. He is one of the best mentors I came across here so far. 5+ stars!!”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best google ads consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that google ads does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your google ads.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.