If you’re going to market
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult go to market problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“Every mentor I’ve spoken with has helped with an idea, but also introductions, connections and offered to help with tactics.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in growth from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Creating a go to market framework
- Scale through growth plateaus
- Build an experimentation framework
- How to prioritize growth channels
- How to make data-informed decisions
- Improving your delegation skills
- Compete against bigger funded startups
- How to prevent burnout and overwhelm
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
Meet the go to market consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Very insightful chat on our customer journey and how we bind all brand elements together. Rachel used her knowledge in her own NGO-background + sharp commercial insight to help us further! Highly recommended :)”
“Rachel is an amazing marketer. I learned a great deal from her about how to proceed with building my product. If you need expert marketing advice, I highly recommend talking to her.”
“Rachel was great to talk to! It’s clear that she’s an expert in her field and has a lot of experience in navigating differing stakeholder opinions, business challenges, and can offer insights to anyone about all things marketing.”
Denny listened to our startup idea and after some elaboration gave some great actionable insights, to improve our conversation rates substantially. He is an expert marketer, and definitely a place to go to if you want to make the most bang for your advertising bucks. Thank you Denny!
Denny was amazing! His suggestions were very actionable and that made this call special. Definitely the most enriching 30 min conversation I’ve had in a while. Thank you Denny.
Denny is a brilliant marketer and mentor! I left our session with so much clarity, enthusiasm and actionable momentum. Thanks Denny!
“Parikshit was great to talk with regarding Google Ads. He was able to come up with excellent ideas on keyword ideation based on a number of strategies he has used in the past. I look forward to implementing my new strategies. Thanks again! 5 stars”
“So many great lessons were learned on my call with Parikshit. He’s a master in the field of growth marketing and analytical thinking.”
“I asked Parikshit for help with email deliverability. He was awesome! Really knows his stuff and quickly helped me identify the DKIM problem. I highly recommend a session with him.”
Aazar quickly assessed and gave clear, pointed advice for our marketing system, including suggestions around content production and social selling. He also shared relevant examples of other businesses doing these things well that I could review after our call. Definitely recommend a session with him!
Without speaking to Aazar, there’s no doubt I would have made some critical mistakes that would have been costly to the company. I highly recommend speaking with Aazar, and I 100% will be booking more calls with him in the future.
Aazar helped me by giving multiple ideas for marketing my startup at conferences. They were all things that I can implement with a small budget, and sound very promising. If you are looking for advice in regards to growth hacking, this guy is someone you should chat with.
“Helpful feedback on how to build our initial email marketing strategy”
“I had a great session with Claire. It was insightful and helpful. I left the conversation with a few tactical things to implement and test. Thanks, Claire!”
“Gave me a bunch of acquisition ideas to work on. Didn’t know you could use experts to help boost your Product-hunt launch to get to #1. Thanks!”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best go to market strategy consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that google ads does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your google ads.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.