If you want to get better at facebook ads
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult facebook ads problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“I know I’d always have a group of experts to turn to and discuss my problems with. It’s really reassuring.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in facebook ads from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Nurture a "test and learn" mindset
- Simplify your campaign structure
- Make sense of attribution models
- Monitor performance holistically
- Improve your creatives
- Make the most of your budget
- Build an experimentation framework
- Scale through performance plateaus
- Leverage your pixel creatively
Meet the facebook ads consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Daphne’s awesome. We zoomed out/in/out/in, connected some blurry dots, chatted about boots on the ground observations within FB ads (hit rates of remarketing CA’s, LALs, performance of broad vs. tight & targeted cold audiences, creatives, what’s working/not), brainstormed a few content ideas, referral loops, etc. You know, just your typical 30-minute chat with two ADHD growth freaks.”
“Had a brilliant call with Daphne. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and shared some very helpful insights. She’s also written some great content about the specific issues I raised – which is always a good sign! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a mentor.”
“Daphne was a great mentor to chat with. She gave me some very useful tips for my challenges and showed me some real examples of how to solve them. Thanks and looking forward to speaking again Daphne!”
“I had a great session with Morgan. He’s super enthusiastic and knows his performance marketing. His advice on some Facebook campaigns I was running were incredibly valuable. Will definitely follow up soon.”
“If you need to talk to someone who understands Facebook ads beyond the basics, talk to Morgan. He has an in-depth understanding of the platform and provided me with invaluable advice for optimizing my client’s campaigns such as: using dynamic creatives to speed up creative testing, leveraging the power of CBO (which gives FB more data to optimize ads with), using a lead capture page to warm up users who lack intent and more… I would definitely recommend him as a mentor!”
“This was my first session with Morgan. He was super knowledgeable and knew exactly what to fix in regards to my landing page and Facebook ads setup. Will definitely be booking again. One of the best free mentors on here!!!🚀🚀🚀”
“The session with Farrah was so informative and fun! She gave some very helpful insights into how I should be setting up my Facebook ads audience targeting. Looking forward to speaking again soon :)”
“It was great to chat with Farrah through some projects I’ve been working on. Valuable insights for PPC!”
“Farrah is GREAT! Super knowledgeable, very thoughtful and has a wide lens to pull broader threads together. Our call was focussed on social media, the struggles of it and it’s importance (if any). Farah wisely helped to take a step back and think about the customer journey and how social media fits into our unique business and audience. At the end of the call, Farrah laid out some next steps and offered some resources. I hope to talk again – thanks Farah! :)”
“I had an exploratory session with Sam, he was very friendly and open to answering any questions I had about managing, optimizing, and scaling multi-million dollar Facebook ad accounts. He has hands-on knowledge and it’s very results-oriented, I’ll probably follow up with him in the future ;)”
“Just WOW! Sam spotted the issue in my Facebook ads which I was running since 14 days with no results. Patiently advised on the objective and tactics to pursue. Great knowledge and experience!”
“Sam was great! We jumped straight into the call to maximize our time. He listened to my challenges and offered some instance advice. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Can’t wait to book more time with him.”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best facebook ads consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that facebook ads does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your facebook ads.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Contra Had Multiple #1 Product of the Day Product Hunt Launches: Here’s How
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.