Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited startup mentorship for $120/mo
How does it works?
Browse through our list of mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice from PPC experts
Get help making the right choices about investing in social ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit), Google Search, and Display (GDN, YouTube) – no matter if you spend $200 or $500K a month.
Speak with PPC experts that have worked with companies across different industries and budget sizes and have extensive experience in PPC for all user stages, from acquisition to re-engagement. Many of the mentors on GrowthMentor have managed accounts with more than $500,000 per month of spend in various platforms and would be happy to audit your account to understand how your campaigns are structured and help you build a funnel according to your audience and goals.
Another common use case of speaking to a PPC expert on GrowthMentor is to get an unbiased assessment of the creative side. With some of the latest changes in PPC platform algorithms the past few years, it’s never been more important than now to iterate and constantly test the creatives you run (aka your ads).
Common Use Cases
Running paid ads for the very first time
Talk to mentors that specifically enjoy helping people go from 0 to 1 when it comes to paid ads.
Facebook ads for eCommerce
Tips on how to improve your Facebook Ads ROI specifically for eCommerce companies.
Facebook ads for SaaS
Learn what’s working and what’s not from Facebook Ads marketers currently driving growth at SaaS startups.
Optimizing free to paid conversion rate
Tips on how to improve your free trial to paid conversion rates from growth mentors.
Scaling ad spend beyond $100k per month
Talk to performance marketers that have experience scaling paid ad spend beyond the $100k per month mark.
Frequently asked questions
Make the most out of your paid ads by talking to experts with years of experience.
- You’re considering outsourcing your PPC to an agency or freelancer but just aren’t sure
- You’ve got a few PPC campaigns running with decent conversions but want a quick audit in realtime of how everything’s structured
- You’re at an intermediate level but would love to get a live tutorial on how to balance multiple ad platforms like Quora, FB, and Google Ads
- You’re thinking of offering PPC services yourself and want a bit of career advice from those that have “been there and done that.”
- You’re not happy with your ROAS (return on ad spend) and you want to troubleshoot in real-time with vetted PPC experts
- You’re looking for second opinions on your ad copy
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.