If you want to get better at email marketing
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult email marketing problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“Nobody in my social circle could help me with the marketing aspect of my business, so it’s great to have a place to turn.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in email marketing from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Determine the right frequency
- Declining subscriber engagement
- Problems with email deliverability
- Improve email personalization
- Segmenting your lists strategically
- Make sense of complex automation tools
- Build a list of email subscribers
- Improve post-click activty
- Email copywriting
Meet the email marketing consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Nikki provided constructive feedback on our current email marketing efforts – especially helpful in terms of thinking about messaging and email templates. Looking forward to chatting more.”
“Nikki is lovely, patient, and dropped some nuggets that I can use to improve my writing (and confidence). It was a great call and I will definitely be scheduling another to work through some more emails. Thanks Nikki 🙏”
“Nikki was a pleasure to work with and I got took several pages worth of notes on tests and considerations for our email marketing. 10/10 would recommend :)”
“Thanks so much Nicolas for your time! Our chat about email marketing, its best practices and flows was super helpful for me.”
“Got great advice for my email marketing strategy that I can implement right away. Thanks a lot!”
I’ve done a handful of growth mentor calls, and Nicolas was the most helpful. The reason was he really understood all of my roles, himself being a full-stack experienced digital marketer. He preemptively knew where I was in for trouble, troubleshooted why certain campaigns were not hitting the mark, and gave me advice that will serve me well for a long time. Very talented, smart, quick minded marketer. High thoughts of Nicolas.
“So many great lessons were learned on my call with Parikshit. He’s a master in the field of growth marketing and analytical thinking.”
“I asked Parikshit for help with email deliverability. He was awesome! Really knows his stuff and quickly helped me identify the DKIM problem. I highly recommend a session with him.”
“Amazing session with Parikshit! He shared a lot of tips about our challenge (deliverability emails) with real expertise. I’m very happy to have confirmed some doubts and clear next steps related to this challenge. Thanks!”
“It was a pleasure to speak to Dani, I just wish we had more time! She gave me a few actionable ideas and useful insights (I didn’t think of before) for marketing my new sustainable business and invited me to the female founder community which was a great bonus!”
“I spent 30 minutes talking to Dani trying to understand what are some of the professional and personal roadblocks I am going through. It was super impactful and allowed me to get some perspective. If you are going through a lot – just book a time with her. You won’t regret it. #daniisawesome =)”
“Dani was very helpful and she truly wanted to understand my perspective about the issues I’m facing at the moment with my career path. After 2-3 minutes the conversation didn’t feel anymore like two strangers, but actually a mentor sharing her knowledge about the things she’s been through. In the end, I regret that It was only 30min.”
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best email marketing consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that email marketing does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your email marketing.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.