Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.
Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?Unlimited 1:1 mentorship for one low monthly rate
How Growth Mentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a Buy Sell Ads expert?
How a growth mentor can help you with Buy Sell Ads:
- You might be thinking, “Buy Sell Ads? What’s that?! Should I be using them?” Talk it through with an expert
- You’re considering outsourcing your Buy Sell Ads ad management to an agency or freelancer but just aren’t sure
- You’ve got a few campaigns running with decent conversions but want a quick audit in realtime of how everything’s structured
- You’re completely new to Buy Sell Ads and want to talk to a PPC specialist to get advice on how to properly get up and running
- You’re at an intermediate level but would love to get a live tutorial on how to use advanced features of Buy Sell Ads
- You’re thinking of offering Buy Sell Ads PPC management services yourself and want a bit of career advice from those that have “been there and done that.”
- You’ve heard that Buy Sell Ads are much more expensive (CPC) than FB and Google Ads and you want to hear a 1st hand account of it
- You’re looking for second opinions on your Buy Sell Ads placement strategy
Whether it’s your first time setting up Buy Sell Ads or you’re an experienced Buy Sell Ads user that’s been using it for years, it can’t hurt to speak to other Buy Sell Ads experts to get their take on how to maximize the impact of this incredibly powerful tool.
Related Use CasesView all
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.