If you want to get better at SEO
… you’ll love GrowthMentor.
Solve difficult SEO problems
Get expert feedback
Feel focused and inspired
“GrowthMentor has helped me to build tons of in-depth skills, learn approaches, get career direction and feedback and a lot for my personal brand.”
Get the inside scoop on what's working in SEO from operators in the field
What mentors can help you with:
- Choosing the right keywords
- Scaling content while retaining qualiy
- Attribution of SEO to revenue
- Choosing the right content formats
- Improving UX
- Understanding the latest Google updates
- Dealing with increased competition
- Getting stakeholders on board
- Figuring out if you should learn it or delegate it
Meet the SEO consultant alternatives that genuinely enjoy helping
“Austin is the man!! One of the best calls I’ve had on the platform. Selfless, strategic and tactical, when it comes to SEO, you need to talk with him!! I will definitely jump on more calls. Thank you again for today!”
“As an SEO rookie, I needed an SEO framework refresher. He somehow went over the basics and explained things at a higher level at the same time. Truly the best conversation I’ve had about SEO to date. He’s awesome for any skill level!”
“I am blown away by Austin, he’s smart, knowledgeable and an overall great guy. I spoke to him about SEO and asset building and he’s surgical about it. Will definitely speak with him again.”
“I am blown away by how helpful Agata was! I reached out to her for help with my SEO strategy and before our call even started, she analyzed my site, compiled a list of recommendations, and helped me prioritize what I needed to do. Agata, you’re awesome! Thank so much for your help.”
“Wow! Agata has real-world experience and knowledge about so many important aspects of growth marketing. And she is super friendly and genuinely cares about helping. Thank you Agata for your generosity!”
“Agata is an amazing listener! She took the time to fully understand our use case, and drew on her past experience to share relevant ideas/paths for better implementing growth experiments across our organization.”
“Very knowledgeable about SEO, was able to provide a lot of meaningful suggestions in such a short call. Highly recommend speaking with Dimitris!”
“Dimitris is a true expert on SEO and ASO, gave me a good overview on these channels and how to tackle the optimization- thanks so much!”
“Dimitris has a world of knowledge in SEO. I learn a few things that will, without doubt, add to the bottom line for our company. Thank you for your time and for sharing your invaluable knowledge.”
Tina was amazingly warm and kind. We went through a few of the basics of SEO and capturing customer attention. It was good to hear from her perspective what I could execute right away. She picked out some keywords that I could add to my landing page and gave me a few topic ideas to research. Just having her outside perspective was pleasant and I’m excited to keep working towards making Better Sheets better.
Tap into expert guidance when you need it
1. Join the Community
2. Schedule a video-call
3. Show up and get 1:1 guidance
Get unstuck with a mentor
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions
- 70+ hours of exclusive video content
- Topically themed Mastermind Groups
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Access to Private Slack Community
Frequently Asked Questions
The best SEO consultants usually charge between $100-200 per hour. This is out of budget for most founders to spend, so they view it as a “luxury” and just move on without any expert guidance.
The problem is that without guidance from someone with real-world experience, you have to learn the hard way – trial and error.
Risks of learning only through trial and error:
- You spend too much time reading blog posts and watching courses instead of executing.
- You become susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias where people with limited competence in a given domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to the performance of their peers.
- You hit your first few failures and convince yourself that SEO does not work for your business, missing the opportunity to truly give it a fair shot.
On GrowthMentor it’s easy to get mentored by vetted practitioners to help you get unstuck with whatever challenges you’re currently facing in optimizing your SEO.
Learn more about how we can help.
Using the tools you already use. Mentors can select between either Sype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
Here are some tips.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be ok with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as openly as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question-asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
We have a filter system for you to sort mentors. Filters by expertise, industry, tools, company, and even language.
If choosing in all of the awesomeness is overwhelming, just ask us for a hand-picked recommendation!
Pros of consultants:
Consultants offer more tangible value than mentors as a significant portion of their contribution comes in via deliverables.
Cons of consultants:
High hourly rates and retainers. The relationship is transactional in nature. Valuable knowledge is locked away in the minds of third parties if you decide to outsource executables.
Pros of mentors:
Mentors are primarily driven by intrinsic values and may be more relatable in terms of roles and responsibilities to you than a consultant.
Cons of mentors:
Mentors do not offer hands-on support. They’re there to guide you, but you have to put in the work to make things happen which will take more time.
How NotionForms Ranked #1 On Product Hunt with a Little Help from Their Friends
The Secret SEO Formula To Get Thousands of Ready-To-Buy Leads for SaaS Companies (Without Burning Millions in Ad Budget)
Join the community
Enjoy the peace of mind that advice is always only one Zoom call away.