Hack your learning curve with a mentor
Built for growth marketers
Easy to use with intuitive dashboard
What you can talk to a mentor about
There's no limit to what you can talk to a growth mentor about.
eCommerce & DTC growth
Advice on what tools to use
Building a healthy team
How to be more data-driven
Scaling content marketing
Scaling paid ads
How to reduce churn
VP of Growth challenges
Dealing with burnout
Want a guided tour?
Book a Zoom session with us and we’ll walk you through the platform.
You will be in a great company 😍
Join the +800 growth marketers and founders that are using mentorship to skip the trial & error
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up you can filter mentors by their job title, the tools they use, or their areas of expertise to find the perfect match for you OR post a help request with your issue and they apply to help.
We have an in-app scheduling system that you’ll use to request the session and once they approve it, you meet via Zoom, Skype or Hangouts.
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- If you’re not sure what growth marketing is and want to have it explained to you 1:1 by a pro
- If you want to brainstorm creative out-of-the-box marketing tactics with growth marketing experts
- If you want a second opinion on your growth hacking idea before you implement it
- If you want help prioritizing your growth ideas using a scalable framework
- If you need technical implementation assistance from a technical growth marketer
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Full disclaimer- there are no silver bullets for Growth, so we can’t make any false promises.
If you have a growth mindset and are looking to connect with various experienced individuals and learn from them, you will get value from this platform.
We have a great filtering system and you can also post a help request for the mentors to apply to you. We are always around on live chat to help you with your selection as well.
GrowthMentor is a GIVE FIRST platform.
This policy literally enforces that.
This allows members to get access to high level advice at no extra cost.
If an extremely experienced mentor comes on to the platform with a super impressive resume, they will do their first few calls for free – so even bootstrapped startups can get on a call with them.
With all of that being said, we do believe that mentors should be able to choose if they want to be reimbursed for the time after they get their feet wet and get some experience under the belt.
Yes. If it’s not for you, simply cancel your membership within 14 days and contact support for a full refund. Note that refunds are not possible if you’ve scheduled any calls or have breached our terms of service.