Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up and coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They want to build up reviews. They know they can add value and help people, so why should they be at the bottom of the list?!
- It looks great on a resume
- When people Google their name, their GM profile is at the top of the results with (hopefully) glowing reviews.
- Social proof to show that they know their stuff