Because they are nice people.
- They genuinely enjoy helping.
- They want to share their experiences and help others learn from them. Sharing their experiences, wins and failures can truly change the trajectory of someone else’s path.
- It keeps them on their toes. No better way to sharpen your skills than to teach someone else!
- Speaking with up and coming businesses is fun and exciting!
- Growth Mentors have a growth mindset and are looking to learn in each and every situation- including mentoring sessions.
- They are new to platform. New mentors are asked to do some free sessions in the beginning to get their feet wet and get a feel for the platform.
- They want to build up reviews. They know they can add value and help people, so why should they be at the bottom of the list?!