You’re about to make a major technical SEO update e.g. URL hierarchy and want a second opinion
Facing a similar challenge?
- Talk to someone who has been there before
- Get unbiased insight from industry veterans
- Work through the issue with a mentor by your side
There are certain technical decisions that can have a major effect on your rankings and user experience for months and years to come.
Here are some examples:
- Changing of URL hierarchy during site migrations
- Changing domains and setting 301 redirects
- Creating canonicals for thousands of pages to avoid duplicate content penalties
- Switching blog from a subdomain to a subfolder
Making global changes on technical SEO can have major effects on your traffic which could take months to recover from.
If you’re torn between two or three different options on how to proceed with major technical SEO decisions, why not talk to a SEO expert and get their take?
MENTORS WE RECOMMEND FOR THIS TOPIC
“It was great chatting with Kevin. He is very knowledgeable in SEO and in growth in general. Thanks for your time!”
“Super kind, cool guy to learn from and have a laugh with. Gives you TONS of great actionable advice to implement now on SEO. 10/10 would recommend!”
“Johannes was super helpful when it came to SEO and content strategy. He gave me some actionable insights I was able to put in place right away. 🙂 Definitely book a call with him.”
“Book a call with Johannes. In 30 minutes he gave 7 actionable things to do. Overall great conversation and he really is able to analyze your funnel of a few data points. Come prepared and you will be rewarded with golden nuggets!”